Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 3: The Lost Flotilla
- Enter the ship to open the next door in front of you and turn left to pick up the Heavy Standard Frame, then turn left again to open another door and move forward into the Cargo Bay.
- Use telekinesis to rotate the blue-lit dial and open the cargo doors outside the window, then exit the room to make a right and collect any additional supplies.
- Turn around to move through the door that has just been unlocked for you and approach the next soldier on your left to receive the next objective.
- Make your way around the walkway behind you to collect the Tesla Coireand climb the ladder at the opposite end, then move forward at the top to collect the items ahead and turn back around.
- Descend the previous ladder to move back along the walkway and unlock the next door you see on the left, then head forward to open another door and enter the large room behind it.
- Approach the generator slot on the left side of the room to receive your next task, then approach the Repair Bay door in the back right corner of the area and use telekinesis to levitate the Power Cell at the bottom of the steps.
- Move towards the open generator on your right to insert the power cell and unlock the weapons bench, then search both levels of this area to acquire additional supplies and the Upgrade Circuit.
- Open the weapons bench and follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade your current arsenal, then save these adjustments to exit the build menu and move through the large unlocked door to the left.
- Use kinesis to open the next two small doors ahead and activate a cutscene in which you encounter the markers again, then back up to start firing on the creatures and clear them from the hallway by first targeting their appendages.
- Make your way forward through the hall to collect supplies and approach the next door ahead on the right that’s been blocked off by silver containers, then use kinesis to remove these obstacles and enter the room marked “C.A.G. Briefing”.
- Climb the next set of steps to make a left across the back of the briefing room and encounter the enemies that appear on either side of you, then use kinesis to launch a nearby crate at the creature ahead and turn around to eliminate the other one.
- Descend the steps on the opposite side of the room to eliminate another enemy below and move left at the bottom to acquire an artifact, then turn around to open the next door in the corner and enter the corridor behind it.
- Shoot down the markers hanging from the ceiling on your right and finish clearing them from the path ahead, then move forward through the corridor to search the area for various supplies and other items.
- Open the door marked “Service Deck” to descend the ladder on the other side and move through the next door at the bottom to reach a ventilation shaft, then press the indicated button to launch yourself into the air and boost towards the body floating in the distance ahead.
- Approach the first fan to encounter a new breed of marker and use stasis to slow it down, then boost sideways to avoid the enemy’s incoming projectile attacks and eliminate it with a few quick bursts of gunfire.
- Continue boosting forward through the ventilation shaft and dodging enemy fire, then use the incoming projectiles’ origin points to locate the remaining markers ahead and clear them from your path.
- Successfully fight your way through the ventilation shaft to land on the platform at the end and enter the next room ahead to collect supplies, then climb the nearby ladder to open the door at the top and move right along the catwalk.
- Use kinesis to lower the first generator connection on your left and turn the indicated dial to cause an electrical reaction until the machine is at full capacity, then eliminate any markers that appear in the area and repeat the previous action on the remaining two generators in the room.
- Return to the control station at the room’s entrance to eliminate another group of markers and activate the indicated console to restore power, then follow your locator to the elevator doors and turn around to fend off the approaching wave of enemies.
- Survive the enemy onslaught until the doors behind you open and enter the elevator to ride it to the next floor, then exit the car to complete this chapter.