Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 5: Expect Delays
Conning Tower – Optional Mission
- Change suits with the device on your right if necessary and move through the elevator door behind you, then choose 2 on the console and ride the car to the next floor.
- Exit the elevator to move through the door on the left and climb the steps on the other side to turn right at the top, then switch on the ship recorder and turn around to collect the artifact from the seat.
- Ascend the staircase beside you to collect the circuit at the top and proceed forward to acquire a text log, then approach the console on your right and follow the on-screen instructions to hack the circuitry.
- Move through the door you’ve just unlocked to navigate the corridor on the other side and enter the next room at the end, then search the area for supplies and make your way down the nearby ladder.
- Exit the room below to turn the left corner ahead and use kinesis to pick up the nearby canisters, then launch these explosive containers at the group of enemies in front of you to help clear them out.
- Turn the corner behind you to pick up any necessary supplies and descend the next ladder to continue moving forward at the bottom, then use stasis and headshots to eliminate the enemies in your path.
- Climb down the next ladder on your right to activate a short cut scene and acquire the Scavenger Bot, then follow the on-screen prompts to deploy this drone and search the surrounding area for any necessary supplies.
- Follow the locator to exit this area via the ramp in the corner and eliminate the marker that appears at the top, then turn around and open fire on another enemy to defeat it.
- Proceed forward from the top of the ramp to climb the next ladder around the corner ahead and shoot the bulbous orange appendage of the enemy in front of you to cause it to explode.
- Fight your way through the corridor ahead to open the next unlocked door and encounter a new smaller breed of enemy on the other side, then target the two corpses that come to life and stomp any of the tiny creatures scurrying across the ground.
- Press the indicated button to shake off any creatures that cling to your body and finish eliminating the two larger markers in the room, then use the nearby workbench to upgrade or create a new weapon and exit through the door on the left.
- Back up to eliminate the creatures scurrying across the floor in front of you and use kinesis to open the next door on your left, then take out the pregnant marker on the other side by targeting his legs and stomach.
- Stomp on or shoot the swarm of creatures that emerge from the pregnant marker and stay on the move to eliminate the remaining enemies in the immediate area, then search the room for supplies and use your locator to find the exit.
- Use stasis to help clear out another group of markers and activate the indicated console near the exit to open the next door ahead, then climb the ladder on the other side to make a left at the top and continue eliminating the creatures in your path.
- Move slowly through the corridor to anticipate and eliminate enemies from a safe distance, then enter the elevator car at the end to ride it to the next floor.
- Exit the elevator to search the next area for supplies and use the nearby work bench to upgrade or create a new weapon, then approach the console at the front of this room and press the indicated buttons to pick up the cargo blocking the tracks with the crane controls.
- Rotate both pieces of cargo until they are lined up to fit together like Tetris blocks and connect them to start removing the crates from the tracks below, then repeat this action five more times to clear a path for the shuttle and turn around the eliminate the next group of approaching markers.
- Open the previous door to eliminate the enemy waiting on the other side and enter the elevator to ride it to the next floor, then exit the car to move into the room on your left and climb the nearby ladder to watch the tutorial video that appears.
- Move through the next unlocked door ahead to climb the ramp on the other side and eliminate the marker at the top, then use kinesis to enter the room on your left and descend the nearby ladder to encounter the regenerating enemy at the bottom.
- Use stasis to slow the regenerating marker down and shoot off both of the creature’s legs, then hit this fallen enemy with another blast of stasis and sprint past it up the ramp ahead.
- Continue using stasis and leg amputations to disable to regenerating markers, then climb the ladder around the next corner to fight your way forward at the top and move through the door at the end of the hall.
- Visit the workbench in the corner to upgrade or create a new weapon and exit the room through the door on your left to disable the next enemy ahead.
- Open the next door on your left to eliminate the markers in the area below and use the indicated console from before to activate the Tram Service, then fend off the approaching group of regenerating enemies and recharge your stasis unit to continue slowing them down until the train arrives.
- Stay on the move and blast the surrounding group of regenerating markers with your stasis unit to keep them at bay, then board the train that eventually arrives to approach the control panel on the right and choose “Aft Station” to complete this chapter.