Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 6: Repair to Ride
- Exit the train to climb one of the staircases ahead and move through the elevator door in the right corner above, then ride to the next floor and exit the car to turn left outside of it.
- Look down over the railing on your right to eliminate the creatures below and use the blue console to activate the gondola, then wait for the platform to stop in front of you and ride it down onto the hull of the shuttle.
- Use kinesis to rotate the indicated valve wheel and ride the gondola to the next railing above, then exit the platform to turn left and visit the workbench ahead to upgrade or create a new weapon.
- Search the surrounding area for supplies and ride the lift on your right to the ground below, then exit the platform to collect the indicated part in front of you and turn left to eliminate any approaching enemies.
- Climb halfway up the nearby ramp and turn around to eliminate any remaining creatures from an elevated position, then continue moving forward at the top of the incline and pick up the second remote piece from the corner ahead.
- Fight your way back down the incline to descend the next ramp on the left and collect additional supplies, then return to the previous lift and ride it back to the catwalk above.
- Eliminate the wave of enemies emerging from the door on your left by targeting their bulbous orange limbs and ride the gondola back across to the other side of the room.
- Head right to ride the next lift to the ground below and eliminate the approaching enemies beneath you during the descent, then make your way down the ramp in the corner and collect the third remote piece from the shelf at the bottom.
- Return to the previous workbench and assemble the three remote pieces into one device, then ride the gondola back to the shuttle’s hull below and insert the relay to receive your next objective.
- Ride the gondola back to the catwalk above on your right and descend on the next lift ahead to reach the ground below again, then exit the platform to move through the unlocked door beside you and climb the ladder on the other side.
- Proceed forward at the top of the ladder to descend the ramp on the left and cross the bridge behind the shuttle, then climb the incline on the other side to eliminate the next enemy wave and turn around to continue defending yourself at all times.
- Follow your locator into the next lift to ride it to the floor above and exit the platform to collect supplies in the room ahead, then use the nearby glowing consoles to move the fuel nozzle into position and leave this area through the open doorway in the corner.
- Approach the manual connection at the end of the walkway and use kinesis to start refueling the shuttle, then turn around to protect the machine from approaching markers by hitting them stasis and amputating their limbs.
- Use the consoles in the previous control room to detach the fuel nozzle and wait for your next objective, then ride the lift on the right to the floor below and exit the platform to encounter the shuttle’s rear firing thrusters beside you.
- Wait for the jet-fire to momentarily recede and sprint across the next walkway to eliminate the enemies on the other side, then move forward from the top of the incline to descend the ladder ahead and exit the room at the bottom.
- Allow the jet flames to torch the next enemy in front of you and proceed forward after the fire disappears to activate the lift on your right, then turn around to defend yourself from approaching markers and wait for the platform to descend.
- Ride the lift to the next floor above and exit the platform to make a right across the catwalk, then move slowly to avoid the burst of fire that appears ahead and pass by after the flames have died down.
- Check behind you constantly for ambushing enemies and activate the next console ahead on the left to wait for the gondola to arrive, then ride it back to the shuttle below and investigate the jammed airlock door to receive your next objective.
- Activate the gondola again to ride it up to the catwalk on your right and head left towards the next lift platform in the corner, then use it to reach the floor below and descend the ramp towards the left at the bottom.
- Open the unlocked door at the bottom of the incline to enter the next corridor on the other side and move past the flame jet on the right after it momentarily recedes, then search the surrounding area for supplies and proceed forward to the back of the room.
- Enter the next elevator to ride it to the floor above and exit the car to witness the red barrel jam the giant set of gears on your left, then push forward against the roaring wind on the right to reach the nearest mounted gun and activate it to take control.
- Aim the turret’s sights at the red barrel jamming the gears to your right and open fire on it to cause an explosion, then continue using the mounted gun to fend off the next wave of approaching enemies by scoring direct body shots
- Continue mowing down the approaching wave of enemies to defend yourself and shooting the red barrels to keep the gears functional at all times until the next action sequence is activated.
- Afterwards boost forward through outer space to shoot the red-lit mines floating around you and any markers clinging to the wreckage below in the distance.
- Land upside down on the platform above the area where you killed the first pair of creatures to collect the various supplies and the engine part, then follow your locator to continue eliminating the explosives and enemies in the surrounding area.
- Continue following your locator to land inside the docking bay below and enter the skip through the indicated door, then choose the CMS Greeley as the next travel destination to activate a cut scene and complete this mission.