Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 7: Mayhem
- Launch yourself upward through outer space and boost towards the blue locator icon in the distance ahead, then use kinesis to remove the three indicated panels from the hull of the ship and rotate the locking mechanisms beneath them.
- Use kinesis to slide the ship’s rear booster engine to the right and remove it from the craft entirely, then head in the direction of the next locator icon to reach the skip in the distance and land upside down on its red docking platform.
- Enter the skip through the indicated door and choose the CMS Roanoke as the next destination to activate a cut scene, then exit the vessel and launch forward through space again.
- Boost towards the blue locator icon ahead to reach the indicated satellite and collect the tape recorder, then detonate any space mines floating your way and eliminate the markers attached to the hull of the Roanoke below.
- Fight your way towards the next two indicated satellites to pick up the remaining pair of flight recorders and boost in the direction of the next blue locator symbol to land inside the docking tunnel.
- Use kinesis to open the next two doors ahead and make a right down the corridor on the other side, then enter the room at the end of the hall and change suits or upgrade your rig at the device beside you if necessary.
- Follow your locator into the repair bay and use the nearby workbench to craft the Flight Recorder, then exit the room through the previous door and return to outer space.
- Boost towards the current blue locator icon to reach the indicated hatch on the ship and open it to install the navigation module, then head in the direction of the next objective marker use kinesis to unlock the exterior door.
- Move through the second door ahead to enter the ship and activate the next cut scene, then use kinesis to pick up the two nearby oxygen injectors and insert them into the pair of open slots.
- Rotate both oxygen injectors until they turn green and move into the cockpit behind you, then use the indicated monitor to take control of the ship and activate the targeting system on the windshield.
- Guide the ship safely around the debris in front of you by navigating through each of the neon squares that indicate a safe pathway, then aim the cross hairs at the mines marked with red symbols and destroy them with your missiles.
- Steer towards each of the neon squares far ahead of time to make sure you’re consistently on the correct path and target multiple mines at once to clear out all possible threats as quickly as possible.
- Continue navigating through the row of neon squares and blowing the obstacles in your path out of the sky to watch a series of cut scenes until Isaac leaves the pilot’s seat, then move towards the back of the ship engulfed in flames and use kinesis to pick up the oxygen injector laying on the floor.
- Insert the oxygen injector into the open slot and rotate all three of them to extinguish the flames, then climb back along the wall behind you to return to the pilot’s seat and open fire on the rock formations that appear in your way.
- Destroy each of the obstructions in your path to successfully crash land the ship on the planet below and activate the next cut scene to complete this mission.