Table of Contents
- Scroll to the right through the dialogue and pick up the I.D. of a Stranger in the rubble.
- Climb over the wall and search the corpse to find some ammo.
- Cross over the water and run as fast as you can once you hit the ground to avoid being crushed.
- Once in the building, you will have to go outside and shoot a hole in the upper wall to create an opening.
- Scroll to the right and pick up the First Aid Kit. Continue until you reach the tower.
- Climb up the tower and get over to the other side. Be careful when dropping back down not to land in the water.
- Keep scrolling to the right until you reach a shack and witness a creepy cutscene.
- Move until you find a lost piece of your diary. Go through the opening just beyond this location for another cutscene.
- Once you have control of your character again, call the zombie over to the door. Ram the door once it gets close for an easy, amo-less kill.
- After the next cutscene, Stella will follow you. You can press X to help her climb.
- Head across when you reach the outside and break down the door all the way to the right to enter the next area.
- When you get control of Randall again, be prepared to run. Be careful here- you will have to pull Stella up when you jump the gap. And quickly too.
- Once you hear Stella screaming, quickly head to the right and use your rifle to take out the attacking zombie.
- Once you are outside again, ignore all the zombies and run to the right as you jump the fences in your path.
- Once Stella starts complaining about too many shadows, you’re going to have to.. you guessed it.. fight a bunch of shadows. Be liberal with your ammo here.. it’s the only way to survive.
- After the next cutscene, head to the right and pick up the lost page of your diary. A little bit further to the right, you will run into the last cutscene of the game. Congratulations on completing Deadlight!