Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Missing Link DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Escape and Find My Equipment
- Locate the CIC
- Locate the Sally Port
- Locate the Rendezvous Point
- Acceptable Losses
- Upload My Biometrics on the Prison’s Mainframe
- Investigate the Interrogation Wing
- Give Burke’s Eye to Quinn / Access the Morgue’s Secret
- Find Evidence to Give to Interpol
- Meet Up with Netanya’s Contact
- Quinn’s Scavenger Hunt
- Visit Quinn’s Shop to Get Supplies
- Confront Burke
- Defeat Burke and His Team / Go to Loading Bay 2′s Docking Platform
M1 – GETTING OUT OF THE FRYING PAN
Escape and Find My Equipment
- During the opening cut scene, select a “Challenge” approach, answer with “Yes” and choose the “Threaten” tactic. Afterwards, search the room for items and exit through the barred door.
- Push away the box on the left to reveal the door in the floor, then open it and drop down into the ventilation shaft. Move forward into the vent and make your next two immediate rights, then enter the next shaft on the left and follow it around into darkness.
- Lift the floor panel above you to stand up, then turn left and approach the air-tight exit. Open the door to creep into the next room, then make your way through the shadows to reach the opposite side of the area.
- Enter the next hallway and take cover behind the crates to the left, then listen in on the conversation until the two men separate. Wait for the remaining guard to walk the other way down the corridor, then slip out from your hiding spot and open the next yellow door ahead on the right.
- Move into the next room and stand up, then search the area for various items before approaching the green gaming table in the corner. Open the vent on the wall behind the table and crawl into it, then make your way up to the grating ahead and have a conversation with the crewman on the other side.
- Afterwards, open the grating you were just talking through and enter the room ahead. Wait in the nearby shadows for a second guard to approach in front of you, then execute a takedown and knock out the other enemy before he can react.
- Exit through the open door and close it behind you, then enter the next room on the right and make your way around the left corner ahead. Vault over the crate and approach the door ahead, then hack the keypad to your left and enter the next room.
- Jump over the boxes ahead and climb up the ladder to the left, then pause for a moment when you reach the top rung to stay hidden from the nearby guard. Wait until the guard ahead walks away, then climb up onto the floor and sneak forward in the direction that the enemy just went.
- Take cover by the corner at the back of the room to the right and watch the guard move away down the hall. Wait where you are until the enemy returns, then execute a takedown from behind as he strolls past your shadowy hiding spot.
- Examine the body to find a 10MM pistol, then enter the next room ahead and make your way down the hallway to the left. Move around the next corner and close the open door, then grab one of the nearby crates and place it in front of the pipe that’s in front of the vent on the wall.
- Jump from the crate to the pipe and approach the vent on the wall, then crawl into the shaft and move forward to reach opposite end. Slide open the grated panel and drop into the next room, then search the area for supplies and exit through the door to the right of the laser security.
- Collect the items on your left and open the floor panel ahead, then drop into the ventilation shaft and move forward. Take your first right in a darkened section of the ducts and collect the supplies, then look up to listen to the conversation above before exiting the area.
- Exit through the darkened tunnel and make the next available right, then move around the next left corner to descend and continue through the shaft. Take the opening immediately to the right when you encounter the electrified ducts ahead, then open the overhead panel to climb into the room above.
- Flip the switch on the power box glowing green in the corner, then return to the vents below and move across the area of the duct system that is no longer electrified. Move through the shaft to stand up in the baggage area and squeeze past the luggage in the direction of the icon on your map.
- Pick up the equipment off the floor in the corner to complete the objective.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page