Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Missing Link DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Escape and Find My Equipment
- Locate the CIC
- Locate the Sally Port
- Locate the Rendezvous Point
- Acceptable Losses
- Upload My Biometrics on the Prison’s Mainframe
- Investigate the Interrogation Wing
- Give Burke’s Eye to Quinn / Access the Morgue’s Secret
- Find Evidence to Give to Interpol
- Meet Up with Netanya’s Contact
- Quinn’s Scavenger Hunt
- Visit Quinn’s Shop to Get Supplies
- Confront Burke
- Defeat Burke and His Team / Go to Loading Bay 2′s Docking Platform
- Begin this quest after completing the Escape and Find My Equipment mission.
- Pick up supplies in the storage room before exiting, then approach the yellow crates behind the blinds and make the nearby right. Enter the next area and head right, then move through the door by the man laying on the ground and take a right.
- Move through the hallway and jump over the barricade around the corner, then enter the next room in front of you and head towards the window. Approach the area of the window to the right of laptop with a face on it, then jump through the opening to land on the shipping container below.
- Climb down the ladders ahead to your left, then move upward to fall through the opening in the canvas and land on the stack of crates below. Drop to the ground and exit into the main room, then approach the power supply in the red-lit area beside you and activate the electronic console to complete the Find the Cause of the Disturbance mission.
- Move left and activate the stasis pod server, then turn around and exit through the double doors on the far wall ahead. Pick up the grey crate in front of you and move it aside, then crawl beneath the stack of containers through the opening you’ve just revealed.
- Approach the wall ahead and pick up the crate on the left, then move it aside and jump onto the surface you’ve just cleared. Collect the upgrades in the corner and crawl back out through the opening from under the previous stack of crates.
- Exit through the automatic doors and move towards the blue map icon ahead, then activate the server to complete the Fix the Damaged Stasis Pod mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Good Samaritan (Bronze): You replaced the power supply on a damaged stasis pod, saving the occupant’s life.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page