Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Main Quest Walkthrough
- Introduction / Back in the Saddle
- Securing Sarif’s Manufacturing Plant
- Neutralize the Terrorist Leader / Tying Up Loose Ends
- Investigating the Suicide Terrorist
- Visiting the LIMB Clinic / Stopping the Transmission / The Transmission
- Following the Clues in Hyland Park / Whispers of Conspiracy
- Hunting the Hacker
- Gaining Access to Tai Yong Medical
- Searching for Proof / Entering the Dragon’s Lair
- Confronting Eliza Cassan
- Finding Isaias Sandoval
- Find Vasili Sevchenko’s GPL Device
- Stowing Away
- Rescuing Megan and Her Team
- Shutting Down Darrow’s Signal
Side Quest Walkthrough
- Lesser Evils / Motherly Ties / Voices From the Dark
- Cloak and Daggers
- Shanghai Justice / Bar Tab / Rotten Business
- Acquaintances Forgotten / Smash the State / Matter of Discretion / Talion A.D.
- Talk with Jenny Alexander across the street from Karl’s (referenced in the Stopping the Transmission main quest walkthrough). She’ll be the hooker smoking a cigarette beside the pay phones.
- Flirt with her and accept the mission, then act apprehensive and ask some follow-up questions in regards to your quest. After the conversation, use the methods laid out in the main quest walkthrough to around the barricade.
- After jumping between the buildings and climbing down the fire escape, turn around and make your way up along the left side of the barricade enclosure. Enter the sewer through the manhole and make your way through the tunnel ahead, then go left at the first actual fork in the road.
- Continue through the tunnel, passing the woman in white on the corner and make your first right, then enter the duct behind the barrel to your left and take cover behind the barricade when you exit it.
- Eliminate the patrolling enemy and cross the small bridge ahead, then make a left and take cover behind the next barricade on the right. Eliminate the enemies ahead and hop the barricade, then make your next left and climb the ladder back to the surface.
- Move to the corner towards the left and duck through the hole behind the barrels, then move towards the weapons cache in front of you and pick through it. Re-enter the sewer and make a right to reach the bridge area again.
- Cross the bridge and make a left, then make your last available right and go left the first chance you get. Make your next left and climb the ladder to return to the surface.
- Return to the area where you met up with Jenny and make right down the street. Head towards the map marker to re-enter Tindall’s apartment building, then hack the marked door on the floor above. Move into the room and hack the door at the back.
- Move slowly into the bedroom to avoid the mines and defuse them, then pick up the weapons shipment on the bed and the drugs behind the cardboard box against the wall. Exit the building and move towards the map marker to meet up with O’Malley by the storage locker you raided in the earlier quest.
- Act cold, then get whatever details you need and leave the conversation. Follow the map marker into the abandoned building and pick up the crossbow in the corner, then follow the next marker to the dire escape by the basketball court.
- Climb the ladder and move up the fire escape, then enter through the second window you come to and move through the hallway towards the map marker. Take cover outside the guarded hallway and take out the enemies, then eliminate the rest as they pour in from the door at the back.
- Exit the building, then return to the pay phones across from Karl’s and speak with Jenny to complete the first part of the quest. Report back to her with the information you obtained and hand over the crossbow.
- Accept the mission Jenny offers you and follow the map marker back to O’Malley’s apartment building. Enter the apartment and speak with O’Malley, then act cold and listen to his offer. Decline the bribe and use a take down to knock O’Malley out.
- Exit the building and speak with Jenny in the alley nearby to complete the quest.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Cloak & Daggers (Bronze): Deal with the man in the shadows.