Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Main Quest Walkthrough
- Introduction / Back in the Saddle
- Securing Sarif’s Manufacturing Plant
- Neutralize the Terrorist Leader / Tying Up Loose Ends
- Investigating the Suicide Terrorist
- Visiting the LIMB Clinic / Stopping the Transmission / The Transmission
- Following the Clues in Hyland Park / Whispers of Conspiracy
- Hunting the Hacker
- Gaining Access to Tai Yong Medical
- Searching for Proof / Entering the Dragon’s Lair
- Confronting Eliza Cassan
- Finding Isaias Sandoval
- Find Vasili Sevchenko’s GPL Device
- Stowing Away
- Rescuing Megan and Her Team
- Shutting Down Darrow’s Signal
Side Quest Walkthrough
- Lesser Evils / Motherly Ties / Voices From the Dark
- Cloak and Daggers
- Shanghai Justice / Bar Tab / Rotten Business
- Acquaintances Forgotten / Smash the State / Matter of Discretion / Talion A.D.
- After the opening cinematics, approach Meagan and talk to her. You will now go through a lengthy sequence that takes you through the labs and up to David Sarif’s office. When the alarms start going off, you will resume control over the character.
- Approach the elevator with the blinking red light and activate the control panel. Enter the code: 0451 to open the door, then step inside and press the button to go down.
- When the doors open, you can use the tutorial to learn the navigation controls or just start moving left down the hallway. Follow the corridor around and continue through the half-closed entranceway by ducking under it.
- Continue following the hallway around to the left, moving down a series of staircases as you go, and approach the glass wall. Take a moment to watch the scientists get brutally eliminated, then enter the room to your left. Watch the tutorial on moving objects if need be.
- Remove the crates that block the vent on the wall in front of you, then open the grate and climb into the air duct. Follow the ventilation shaft to the next grate and remove it to enter the next area.
- Move through the doorway that’s been blown open and enter the hallway on the left, then watch the tutorial on combat if necessary. Continue through the corridor and approach the door marked SL-001 to open it.
- As soon as you enter the next room crouch down behind the nearby crates. Wait for the scientist to be killed on the upper level, then aim towards the bottom of the stairs across the room. When the enemies appear, wait for them to reach the ground floor before popping up to eliminate them.
- If you take any damage during the game, the screen will turn a crimson red. When this happens, take cover and wait until it resumes it’s normal color to restore your state of health.
- Pick up ammo from the fallen enemies and head up the staircase, then open the door at the top and make a right down the hall. Follow the corridor around and jump over the crates blocking your path, then continue through the hallway and approach the next door on your left.
- Take cover beside the entrance before activating the door. Once you open it, lean out from cover to eliminate the enemies directly in front of you and the ones at the far end of the room. If you are unable to eliminate the further threats right away, they will move to the left side of the area.
- Enter the doorway at the opposite end of the room and go down the hallway to your right. Duck under the half-closed entrance and watch the scientist get gunned down to see the disappearing enemy in action.
- Once the doors open take cover behind the railing in front of you and use it to safely eliminate the enemies that appear below. When all threats have been removed, move downstairs and enter the burning hallway the enemies appeared from to complete the mission.
- After getting your assignment, move forward up the escalator on the opposite side of the room and make a left at the top. You can use this opportunity to talk with random employees and interact with various objects, but none of that is essential to your current task.
- Enter the door within the red glass marked Tech. Lab. Frank Pritchard’s name is on the sign beside it. Talk with Frank to have your retinal display repaired and choose to either ignore or confront him. Confronting him will reveal extraneous background information.
- Return to the door with the two armed guards and enter into the next area, then move left and pass through the two sets of double glass doors to reach the helipad. Talk with Faridah Malik who’s leaning against the helicopter to activate the cut scene.
- You can now choose to either reassure or challenge her. Challenging her will reveal more backstory. Let her know you’re ready to activate the next mission.