Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Main Quest Walkthrough
- Introduction / Back in the Saddle
- Securing Sarif’s Manufacturing Plant
- Neutralize the Terrorist Leader / Tying Up Loose Ends
- Investigating the Suicide Terrorist
- Visiting the LIMB Clinic / Stopping the Transmission / The Transmission
- Following the Clues in Hyland Park / Whispers of Conspiracy
- Hunting the Hacker
- Gaining Access to Tai Yong Medical
- Searching for Proof / Entering the Dragon’s Lair
- Confronting Eliza Cassan
- Finding Isaias Sandoval
- Find Vasili Sevchenko’s GPL Device
- Stowing Away
- Rescuing Megan and Her Team
- Shutting Down Darrow’s Signal
Side Quest Walkthrough
- Lesser Evils / Motherly Ties / Voices From the Dark
- Cloak and Daggers
- Shanghai Justice / Bar Tab / Rotten Business
- Acquaintances Forgotten / Smash the State / Matter of Discretion / Talion A.D.
- After the cut scene, exit the room through door by the dead body and move forward into the next hallway to use the elevator. When you reach the next floor, follow the hallway to the staircase and eliminate the next two guards in your way.
- Take cover and eliminate any other enemies that come up the stairs ahead, then check the surrounding rooms for supplies and movie down the stairs to the floor below. Move towards the back corner of the area in the direction of the head office. Enter the double doors after going up the flight of stairs to activate the cut scene.
- Afterwards, you will need to make choices that lead to Josie being let go. Do not allow Zeke to take her as a hostage and do not start a fight or say something that will make him angry.
- Use negotiation tactics that are primarily influenced by reason and compassion to accomplish this. This is only a secondary objective so if the conversation does not go successfully there will not be a major penalty.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Unforeseen Consequence (Bronze): You convinced Zeke Sanders to let his hostage go.
- When Josie’s free, talk with her to activate another cut scene. You can also check the computer and interact with other characters or objects for extraneous information.
- Complete the level by exiting the room through the open door and speaking with Malik by the helicopter.
- Talk with Malik and pump her for more information if you’re so inclined, then enter the building and return to Pritchard’s office to speak with him as well. Afterwards, move towards the map icon and take the elevator to the next floor to activate the cut scene.
- Make choices during the conversation to either act in a cooperative or rebellious manner towards Sarif, then exit the office and speak with his secretary to gather more story information and complete the mission.