Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Main Quest Walkthrough
- Introduction / Back in the Saddle
- Securing Sarif’s Manufacturing Plant
- Neutralize the Terrorist Leader / Tying Up Loose Ends
- Investigating the Suicide Terrorist
- Visiting the LIMB Clinic / Stopping the Transmission / The Transmission
- Following the Clues in Hyland Park / Whispers of Conspiracy
- Hunting the Hacker
- Gaining Access to Tai Yong Medical
- Searching for Proof / Entering the Dragon’s Lair
- Confronting Eliza Cassan
- Finding Isaias Sandoval
- Find Vasili Sevchenko’s GPL Device
- Stowing Away
- Rescuing Megan and Her Team
- Shutting Down Darrow’s Signal
Side Quest Walkthrough
- Lesser Evils / Motherly Ties / Voices From the Dark
- Cloak and Daggers
- Shanghai Justice / Bar Tab / Rotten Business
- Acquaintances Forgotten / Smash the State / Matter of Discretion / Talion A.D.
From the city streets, follow your map marker to the clinic and enter the building to activate the cut scene. Afterwards, buy whatever supplies you can and exit the shop to complete the mission.
- Follow the map marker to Karl’s, which is indicated by the larger neon sign above. The armed guards patrolling the front of the property will not let you pass so you will have to find another way inside.
- One of the alternate routes can be found by moving past the building to your left and climbing the fire escape ladder in the first alley on the right. Continue up the staircase and enter the building through the door at the top, then move through the hallway and exit onto the roof.
- Move forward towards the vines growing in the corner and turn right. Sprint across the rooftop and up the small ramp at the edge, then jump towards the building across the gap. Make sure to jump at the last possible second to safely land on the fire escape below.
- Walk down the stairs and take cover behind the railing when necessary to avoid being seen. Climb down the ladder to the ground level and move stealthily along the wall to your left towards the streets.
- Make a left behind the cargo container and disable the person leaning against the wall if need be. Turn right up the wooden ramp and enter the door in the corner, then exit through the next door ahead.
- Jump over the obstacles to move through the hallway ahead and disable the guard leaning over the railing ahead of you. Move down the steps and hug the right wall to duck into the space beneath the floor.
- Move through the enclosed space and duck under the half-closed shutter ahead, then wait for the coast to be clear and push aside the dumpster to your right. Take cover behind the barricade on your left and wait for the guard to come back toward you.
- Disable the guard when his back is turned and turn around, then hug the left wall to move behind the large containers and sneak past the group of guards by the burning barrels. Take cover when you come to the last container in that row and wait for the two enemies to finish their conversation about the rocket launcher.
- Continue forward by hugging the left wall and take cover when you come to the last container in the row. Wait for the guard around the corner to turn his back, then sneak through the concrete pipe ahead and disable him. Move through the hole in the fence ahead and clear the barrels out of the way to reach the next area.
- Pick up the supplies and jump up through the hole in the floor to reach the room above. Exit the room and sneak through the next door on your left, then take cover before entering the next area to get a view of the enemies in the room.
- Disable the guard nearest to you, then eliminate the enemies sitting on the couch. Exit the room and climb the series of ladders to reach the next floor. Duck into the hallway ahead and disable the proximity mines by shooting them.
- Quickly take out the next group of guards around the corner and exit onto the rooftop. Move to the opposite end of the area and hack into the terminal on the antenna to disable the jammer. Turn around and climb up the stairs to your right to enter the helicopter and complete the mission.
- Follow the map marker into the building and continue towards it through the hallway to complete the mission.