Diablo 3 BradyGames Strategy Guide Nearly 500 Pages
BradyGames announced its comprehensive Diablo 3 strategy guide — and at nearly 500 pages, comprehensive is an understatement. Signature Series and Limited Edition version will be available, with the latter including some fun extras like a metal Diablo bookmark concept art.
Signature Series Features ($21.99, 8.5” x 11”, 448 pages):
· Receive some of the most ambitious coverage ever provided in a BradyGames walkthrough, including coverage of every quest in Diablo 3.
· A visual encyclopedia of the creatures in the game, including critical stats and detailed descriptions of special attacks, abilities, and behaviors.
· A complete rundown of the active and passive skills for each character class.
· A complete overview of the Diablo 3 crafting system.
· A comprehensive, exhaustive listing of the base equipment items, weapons, armor, and accessories.
· An extensive official resource for buying and selling items in the Diablo 3 auction house.
Limited Edition Features ($36.99, 8.75” x 11.125”, 496 pages):
· A sculpted metal bookmark featuring a multi-level relief of Diablo, Lord of Terror.
· Unique to the Limited Edition, a 48-page art section featuring Diablo 3 armor sets from concept to execution, with commentary from the game’s development team.
· Get all the game-tested strategies of the Signature Series packaged in a multi-layered, embossed hard cover with holographic foil and a premium finish.
· Receive a redeemable code for a free Flash version of the strategy guide, downloadable from the BradyGames website.
Nearly 500 pages… Wow. Diablo 3 is no doubt an enormous game, and assembling this guide must have been a tremendous feat.