Diablo 3: Find Easy Loot on Act 4 Inferno [Glitch]
Tired of working for all your loot in Diablo 3? If you’ve made it to Inferno difficulty, but want to get your hands on some end-game gear, check out the simple exploit below. Don’t expect this one to last forever, so get all that farming in now while you can, because you can jump into Act 4 with Tyrael, and let him do all the work near the end. Prepare to restart often, and remember that the glitch needs to be pulled off while in singleplayer — but some online trickery is involved. Follow the instructions below and get grinding.
WARNING: MILD SPOILERS AHEAD
Easy Loot on Act 4 Inferno
This is a living document — check back as we provide new updates, or leave a suggestion in the comments.
Note: As of (5/28) this glitch is STILL LIVE
- If you’re in Act 1 Inferno, you can reach Act 4 with a glitch. Make a singleplayer game and start in Act 4 Nightmare, then select the final quest to complete the game.
- With the game made, quit and instead choose to join a Public game — you will join a new game on the same Act and Quest but at Inferno difficulty. Now that you’re in a Public game, go back to the character select screen and choose Resume Game to continue in singleplayer.
- Not that you’re in Act 4, warp to the Crystal Colonnade and get up to first level of the Silver Spire. There, talk to the ghost to summon a difficult monster — but with Tyrael, he’ll kill the monster even without you. If you die, you can always return to pick up the loot.
- The ghost itself will turn into one of three enemies randomly. If the ghost becomes Maghda or Zoltun, stand back and try to kite the two bosses around the arena while Tyrael does all the killing work. If it becomes Mira, just leave and re-try.
- The monsters here will usually drop 1 or 2 Blue pieces of loot. Keep trying, and you can find some very good equipment with little effort.