Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.5 Notes Released
There’s a mess of changes in the pipe for Diablo 3, with the upcoming patch 1.0.5 hitting the public test realm.
You can read the full patch notes right here; it’s an extensive list. Here are a few quick hits:
- Resplendent Chests will now operate similarly to Elite packs in Inferno difficulty:
When players open a Resplendent Chest, they will receive a reward based on how many Nephalem Valor stacks they have active at the time
Opening a Resplendent Chest will grant one stack of Nephalem Valor
- Major in-game events will now grant one stack of Nephalem Valor when completed by a level 60 character in Inferno difficulty
If completed in a multiplayer game, all eligible characters in the party will receive the buff regardless of whether they participated in the event or were close to the event’s location
- Major in-game events in Inferno difficulty that involve a special chest or Unique monster (ex: ) will now also drop additional loot for every stack of Nephalem Valor a player has active at the time of the event’s completion
Several events have had Unique monsters added to them for this purpose
- Experience Shrines can now appear in Inferno difficulty
- Two new shrines have been added to all difficulty levels:
Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration and reduced cooldowns
Fleeting Shrine – Increased movement speed and pickup radius
- Followers, pets, and summoned creatures will no longer attack enemies that are in an idle state unless the player is within 10 yards of the enemy
- The reduction of snare effects against Elite monsters has been reduced (in the player’s favor):
Normal: 20% to 0%
Nightmare: 30% to 15%
Hell: 40% to 25%
Inferno: 40% to 25%
We also know there will be a new level 60 event called The Infernal Machine and a new “Monster Power” ability that allows you to adjust the challenge monsters give you on each difficulty tier.
Check out the full, massive patch notes right here.