Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Release Date Announced
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls releases March 25, Blizzard revealed today.
The expansion adds a new act to the game, a new class, and a whole slew of major, game-changing systems, many of which will also be applied to the base game in an upcoming patch. Reaper of Souls will cost $39.99.
Expansion features include:
- Act V: A dark and terrifying chapter sending players on a final confrontation with death itself
- The Crusader: A new playable hero—a veritable war machine made human
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
The Digital Deluxe Edition, available for $59.99, will contain the following bonuses:
- Exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes for players to distinguish their characters among the champions of Sanctuary
- A Spectral Hound minion players can summon to keep their adventurers company on their epic journey
- Three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes
- A World of Warcraft® in-game companion pet, the Treasure Goblin, ready to compete in Pet Battles
- A set of StarCraft® II Crusader-themed Battle.net® portraits and Malthael-themed decals
The Collector’s Edition, available for $79.99, includes all Digital Deluxe content, as well as a full-color hardcover art book, a behind-the-scenes Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set, and a mouse pad.
Will you be buying Reaper of Souls?