Diablo 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Siege of Bastion’s Keep
- You have arrived at Bastion’s Keep, the stronghold high in the frozen north of Sanctuary, where the the defense against Azmodan’s forces rages hot. It’s up to you to help ensure the Keep doesn’t fall, and see to it that Azmodan and his evil onslaught are defeated.
- Speak to Tyrael. He will give you a report on the situation, then light a nearby signal beacon. Your instructions: find and light the 5 remaining Signal Beacons found along the Skycrown Battlements. Their locations will be marked on the minimap.
- Go down the stairs and into the Armory. Take a few moments to familiarize yourself with where all your travelling companions are located here.
- When fully supplied and ready, exit the Armory and head out onto the Skycrown Battlements.
- Fallen make up a good part of Azmodan’s forces, namely Soldiers, Firemages, Grunts, Overlords, Hellhounds, Slavelords, and Prophets.
- The Demonic Hell Bearer is a huge monstrosity that will appear on the Keep’s wall, belching forth wave after wave of Demon Troopers wielding massive maces.
- Watch the skies for the fireball-spitting Demonic Hellflyers, as they will often swoop down to carry off the Keep’s defenders.
- Locate the barrels of burning oil along the Battlements and use them to your advantage.
- A Colossal Golgor guards the fifth Signal Beacon. Armed with two huge maces, watch out for attempts to smash you in between them, and for swift uppercut swings that will knock you way back.
Return to the Diablo III Walkthrough Main Page