Dishonored: Art of the Steal Achievement Guide [Video]
For more Dishonored cheats, easter eggs, secrets and video guides, download Game Front’s video walkthrough apps.
Video Walkthroughs app on iOS
Video Walkthroughs app on Android
In Dishonored’s third mission, you’ll have the option to break into a rich man’s safe, but only if you can manage to get the combinations first. Here, we’ll show you how to unlock the riches for yourself and get yourself some spending money and a rune to upgrade your assassination skills. The video, with accompanying text, should answer all your questions and put you on track to becoming an amazing thief. Get all the details below.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Art of the Steal (10 points / Bronze):
You got the Art Dealer’s safe combination for Slackjaw, but robbed the safe first.
Art of the Steal Achievement Guide
- Start the mission “House of Pleasure” and visit Slackjaw. You’ll be informed by some thugs near the Distillery that Slackjaw wants to talk.
- Enter the Distillery and talk to Slackjaw, he’ll ask you to go to Dr. Galvani’s to check up on Slackjaw’s inside man. When you arrive at the building, you’ll find the inside man completely dead. Grab the note near his dead body and bring it back to Slackjaw.
- Slackjaw will then reward you with a key to the Golden Cat, and also give you an alternate method for dealing with your targets, the Pendletons if you can get the combination to the Art Dealer’s safe.
- Before getting the combination, head to an alley past the Wall of Light on the Boulevard and turn left to find a lady being harassed by thugs. Take out the thugs and the woman will reward you with a key to the Art Dealer’s house.
- Now, travel to the Golden Cat and find the Art Dealer strapped to an electric chair. Threaten him, by interacting with the glowing lever, and he’ll tell you the combination to his safe.
- You now have the combination to the safe, and the key to the dealer’s home. The entrance is right next to Griff and near the Distillery. Just go upstairs to the safe and enter the code to get in.
- Inside the safe, you’ll find plenty of items to sell, a rune, and some elixirs. Enjoy!
Find more extras, tips, cheats and secrets with Game Front’s Channel on Youtube, featuring Zac, Mitch, and James.