Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials Guide
Table of Contents
- Mystery Foe
- Back Alley Brawl
- Assassin’s Run
- Oil Drop
- Bend Time Massacre
- Kill Chain
- Train Runner
- Kill Cascade
- The Dunwall City Trials is a set of missions separate from the campaign. Head to the main menu and select missions. You can select the DLC missions from here.
- The Dunwall City Trials consist of ten different challenges based on four different challenge types. The four different types of challenges are mobility, stealth, action, and puzzle.
- Each time you complete a challenge you will receive a score and a rating up to three stars. There are leaderboards in which you can compare your performances with other players.
- For each star earned in a challenge you will unlock artwork from the gallery. Furthermore, some challenges contain an expert mode which can be unlocked by receiving at least two stars on that challenge.
- It is also important to note that these challenges ARE skill based. Some of them may take multiple attempts to get just right and achieve a high score. The challenges require much trial and error.
- If at any point during a challenge you forget how to do something, such as a Drop Assassination, you can refer to the tutorial screen in the pause menu.
- When you are ready to start, go to the DLC main menu and go to the Challenge Selection screen. Enter one of the trials.