Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials Guide
Table of Contents
- Mystery Foe
- Back Alley Brawl
- Assassin’s Run
- Oil Drop
- Bend Time Massacre
- Kill Chain
- Train Runner
- Kill Cascade
- This action challenge is simple, but requires a good amount of accuracy and speed. The objective is to shoot as many falling Whale Oil Tanks as possible with your pistol containing infinite ammo.
- You score points by shooting each Whale Oil Tank. You can acquire point bonuses by doing other feats such as having good accuracy, not missing any tanks in a round, or destroying multiple tanks at once.
- Before you start the challenge, you should know that there are different types of tanks that will be thrown at you, each having a different color. Purple tanks explode into a cloud of smoke, pink tanks restore a portion of your health, gold tanks slow down time for two seconds, and green tanks enable dark vision for fifteen seconds.
- When you start the challenge, you will find yourself in a small area below a set of train tracks. The train will start throwing tanks through the air at you. While they are falling, use your equipped pistol to shoot them out of the air.
- Beware of the tank explosions that may harm you if you let the tank hit the ground, or if you wait too long to shoot it. If you lose too much health, you can shoot a pink tank to restore some of it. Once the first round is over, a bonus round will activate. The train will throw multiple tanks at you at once. Once the bonus round is over, the second round will start.
- Each round is increasingly difficult. In the second round, two more trains will arrive and start throwing oil tanks at you. Continue to shoot the tanks out of the air with your pistol. Even though you will have to react very quickly, try to use the colored tanks to your advantage.
- Once you die, the challenge will end. Continue to the next challenge or retry the challenge until you obtain the score that you want.