Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials Guide
Table of Contents
- Mystery Foe
- Back Alley Brawl
- Assassin’s Run
- Oil Drop
- Bend Time Massacre
- Kill Chain
- Train Runner
- Kill Cascade
- Kill Chain is another puzzle challenge. You must pass each round by killing an increasing number of enemies in a chain. To continue the chain, you must kill each enemy within four seconds of each other. In this challenge, planning and executing a plan is vital.
- Kill each enemy to score points. The faster you do it, the more points you will receive. If you fail a round, you can simply restart it and try again. This leaves a window for trial and error. Building a strategy is easy when you can try the round over again.
- You cannot restart bonus rounds. You only have one try to get them right. I will write a guide for bonus rounds below.
- Remember to utilize each of your weapons and powers. You can even use the environment to your advantage. For example, you can kill people using Street Speakers. Be sure to use your Bend Time power. It can be used to pause the chain countdown. Aim for headshots using your crossbow and pistol, and hit large groups of enemies with your explosives. Kill any stragglers with your knife.
- Before each round, take a minute to locate each enemy. Decide how you want to kill each one, and in what order. Take notice of the environment and use things such as falling street speakers and oil tanks. Use possession to group enemies together before each round, and easily take them out with explosives.
- Repeat the process and build strategies for each round in this challenge. Remember, you can restart the round as many times as you have to. Practice makes perfect. Once you complete all six rounds or are happy with your score, exit the challenge.