Dishonored Patch 1.2 Released
Bethesda has released the first post-release title update for Dishonored for the PC, PS3, and 360. The fact that all three platforms are receiving the patch at the same time means the PC patch must have been delayed in order to let the consoles patches pass approval.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
New add-on content is arriving for Dishonored in December: Dunwall City Trials, which will include 10 challenge maps that will test and track your combat, stealth and mobility skills.
via Beth Blog