Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall DLC Guide
Part 1: Prologue
- To begin Dishonored’s The Knife of Dunwall DLC, from the main menu, starting by clicking on Missions*. Afterward, go to the Downloadable Content tab. This will put you in The Knife of Dunwall menu. From here, click on New Game, choose your difficulty, then let’s get this stealthy party started.
- After the introduction, you’re thrust into the shoes of Daud, blinking across rooftops to the fateful day that Corvo could not save the Empress. Those initial moments from the main campaign will be played back but from Daud’s perspective as he guides the final blow of his knife into the stomach of the Empress.
- The world will warp as soon as the Empress is killed. After the screen goes white, you’ll be standing above the body of the dead Empress, turn around and watch cobble stones make a path for you as various parts of the castle float and take shape around you.
- Once you’re in control, follow the floating cobble stone path. A tutorial will appear on how to use the power, blink. Time will freeze when using it by holding the “Right Mouse Button”. However, you cannot use any movement keys doing so, including “Space” to jump.
- When you get to the very edge of the platform, blink to the broken off, grassy, courtyard area with tables, chairs and painting. Move past the pointed rocks, then blink onto the wagon floating in the air. Next, blink to the open doorway across the chasm.
- Exit through to the other side, then blink to the next platform with the lone rose bush. Head for the stairs just ahead with the doorway glowing in white. Head toward the light, and The Outsider will have a word with you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page