Table of Contents
- Dunwall Tower
- Coldridge Prison
- The Hound Pits Pub
- Assassinate High Overseer Campbell
- House of Pleasure
- Royal Physician
- Lady Boyle’s Last Party
- Return to the Tower
- Flooded District
- The Loyalists
- The Light at the End
- When you emerge, you’ll immediately see Cecelia barring the door. She’ll talk to you about Martin, Pendleton and Havelock killing most everyone at the Hound Pits Pub. Grab any loot inside as you make your way up the staircase.
- Leave the hidden apartment. You’ll overlook the street with the Hound Pits Pub ahead. There will be enemies on the street. Before you try to sneak through, wait for the tallboy to walk across the street from left to right, then down the next street.
- From here, move forward to the bush and look left and up. Blink to the canopy, then the next one as you size up the enemy on the street. Take him out and put him in the trash bin for hiding. Before the tallboy comes back, blink to the door of the Hound Pits Pub, then take out the enemies inside.
- Read the note left by Havelock about Emily’s location, a Kingsparrow Island. Head upstairs to Corvo’s room, then take out the two enemies inside. Afterward, read Emily’s letter she left for you.
- From the window, leave Corvo’s room and head to Piero’s workshop. He’s set up somekind of contraption on the roof of the workshop. Find the vent that wraps around his workshop. It will lead to the balcony where you can enter. Grab the RUNE (1/1) on the desk before you head down and talk to Piero and Sokolov.
- When you talk to both of them, they say they’ve created an arc pylon that will send electricity through the nervous system, either killing the person or knocking them unconscious, however, they need the blueprints, and they are in Havelock’s old bedroom.
- Enter Corvo’s bedroom again, then head downstairs to Havelock’s room. Wait for the two talking guards to disperse. One will enter Havelock’s room and the other will exit the hallway, but will return. Quickly take out the guard inside the room, then grab the blueprint in the trash. Head back to Piero’s workshop.
- Piero will take the blueprints. All they need to do is fill the whale oil tank to turn on the arc pylon. They will give you a choice here. To kill all the enemies or to put to them to sleep. After you’ve made your decision, dispense an empty tank, then fill it up. It’s upstairs. Head up to the roof. Open the panel, then insert the tank. Success!
- From here, simply head to the tower and tell Callista to open the door. She’ll talk about how she couldn’t protect Emily. She’ll mention a letter Samuel left. The letter states that if they catch wind about Corvo, use the flare by the window and Samuel will come. Activate the flare, then drop down the tower to talk to Samuel. He’ll take you to Kingsparrow Island.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page