Table of Contents
- Dunwall Tower
- Coldridge Prison
- The Hound Pits Pub
- Assassinate High Overseer Campbell
- House of Pleasure
- Royal Physician
- Lady Boyle’s Last Party
- Return to the Tower
- Flooded District
- The Loyalists
- The Light at the End
Chapter 1: Dunwall Tower
- The journey begins as Corvo is heading back home on a boat with two city guards. Listen to the dialogue and take in the scenery on the Wrenhaven River as the boat gets closer to Dunwall Tower.
- When the boat reaches the dock, you’ll be in control of Corvo. Use the familiar W, S, A, and D keys to move as well as the mouse to look around. Walk across the short metal walkway.
- Exit the wide doorway toward bridge in-between the two guards leaning on each pillared planter. As soon as you cross the bridge, you’ll see Emily, the Empress’ daughter. She asks about whales.
- She asks you to play hide and seek before you meet the Empress. You can say yes or no, but for completion purposes, we’ll say yes. From here you can press “Left Shift” to sprint. Follow Emily down the stone steps and when you reach her, she’ll start the game.
- You can now enter “Stealth Mode” by pressing “C”. I hid up the stairs to the left. You can hide anywhere you like. She’ll be befuddled and give up telling you to come out.
- Run back down to her and follow her up the stone steps, back up to the courtyard. Emily will stop by a man painting Campbell, who is draped in a red coat.
- Continue to follow Emily to the gazebo where the Empress is located. You’ll hear about how the citizens in the city are burdened by a plague. After a brief chat with the Spymaster, walk up to the Empress, then press “F” to talk to her. Corvo will give her a letter.
- The Empress talks about a blockade. She then notices that the guards have disappeared. You now need to protect the Empress. To attack with the sword, press the “Left Mouse Button” and to use the pistol, press the “Right Mouse Button”. Also to block, press “Left CTRL”. If you time your blocks right, meaning, by pressing it as you get attacked, you can perform a counter.
- You’ll face a handful of masked enemies and things look to settle down. Unfortunately, you’ll be put in some kind of stasis as you watch the Empress get murdered and Emily get taken away, right in front of you.
- You’ve just been framed. You’re then knocked out, as you wake up in an interrogation room.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page