Need more Dishonored guides, cheats, and secret strategies? Get Game Front’s comprehensive gaming video library on your iOS-enabled devices – download the Game Front walkthrough app now!
Table of Contents
- Dunwall Tower
- Coldridge Prison
- The Hound Pits Pub
- Assassinate High Overseer Campbell
- House of Pleasure
- Royal Physician
- Lady Boyle’s Last Party
- Return to the Tower
- Flooded District
- The Loyalists
- The Light at the End
House of Pleasure
The Hound Pits Pub
- It’s back to the Hound Pits Pub to recuperate for the next mission. Once you get off the boat, Callista will talk to you about saving her uncle, Curnow, if you did so. After the conversation, head up the stairs, make a right, then talk to Havelock and Pendleton. They talk about how to find Emily Kaldwin, among other subjects. Once you’re done, go to sleep.
- When you wake up, head downstairs. Go outside to meet Admiral Havelock. He talks about weepers down in the sewer, so it’s up to you to take care of them. Head down the sewer and follow the tunnel until you find two weepers. When you take care of them how you see fit, grab both of the RUNES (2/5), then head back out.
- As you emerge, Cecelia will talk to you, and lead you toward Admiral Havelock who is with Overseer Martin. They find out that Emily is being held at The Golden Cat and that you’ll have to take care of Pendleton’s twin brothers.
- Head out toward the dock and talk to Pendleton. Meet up with Piero if you need to before you take off to the distillery once again. Once you’re done, talk to Samuel and he’ll send you off for another assassination.
The Whiskey Distillery
- You’ll approach the area in familiar territory. However, you’ll need to watch out for Wall Towers (essentially, gigantic turrets), and assassins along the rooftops. Samuel will mention you should probably talk to Slackjaw.
- Head for the brewery where Slackjaw is housed. The same place where you poisoned the still. You’ll notice as you head there, that Granny Rags’ home is boarded up. From here, use the heart to get your bearings on where the bone charms and runes are.
- One of the BONE CHARMS (1/5) is inside an apartment where an assassin will appear on the balcony. There will be a weeper seemingly praying in front of it inside. Grab this single bone charm for now, then head inside to Slackjaw’s brewery.
- As you approach the door that leads inside the building, take note of the weepers in a cage on the left hand side down below. We’ll get to that later. For now, talk to Slackjaw. He wants to ask you for a favor. He wants you to head to Galvani’s lab and find out what happened to one of his gang members. In exchange, he’ll give you a key for a better way to get inside the Golden Cat.
- After talking to Slackjaw, head back outside and the door to the cage will be open. Grab the second BONE CHARM (2/5).
- It’s best to take the balcony entrance to get inside Galvani’s lab once more. Once you enter, there will be two guards. Dispatch them how you see fit, then take the winding staircase up. You’ll see Slackjaw’s man on the table dead, with two guards patrolling around his body. Take care of the guards, then grab the audiograph by the gang member’s body. Also grab the RUNE (3/5) inside Galvani’s Secret Room.
- Head back to Slackjaw. He’ll give you a key to get to the Golden Cat from The Captain’s Chair Hotel. Afterward, he’ll have another proposition for you. You can accept it or not. He says he’ll take care of the Pendleton twins, if you can get the code to the Artist’s safe, who is located at the Golden Cat.
To The Golden Cat
- It’s off to head to The Golden Cat, but first before you head there, there’s a bone charm that needs to be found. Head back to Clavering Blvd., then take the stairs down to the left of where the second wall of light is.
- When you reach half-way down the stairs, head right. You’ll see a bunch of weepers. Sneak past them, then enter the opening underneath the bridge on the left hand side. You’ll be in Granny Rags’ new digs. Grab the BONE CHARM inside (2/5).
- Now head back out, and make a right, past the weepers. Follow the street down, then make a right up the stairs. There’s a woman in trouble. She’s being harassed by two guards. Take care of them, and she’ll give you a key to get inside Bunting the Artist’s house.
- As you emerge onto the street, past the second wall of light, the Captain’s Chair Hotel will be in front of you. Grab the BONE CHARM (3/5) by the mattress next to the stove. When you’re done, head upstairs. Jump over the man-eating rats as you ascend. Open the door to place yourself on the rooftops leading to the Golden Cat.
- Move along the rooftops and you’ll see the Golden Cat just ahead. Make your way to the top most floor. You’ll see the open window on the right hand side with a red shimmer inside. Before heading there however, grab the RUNE (4/5) in one of the buildings below. Simply equip the heart and it should be easy to see.
- Once inside the Golden Cat, through the open window, hang out on top of the lights. You’ll see a guard talk to the Madam. From the open window, there is a staircase that leads up, on the right side. Go to the top floor, then grab the BONE CHARM (4/5) inside the room with the open door.
- Head back down to the room right outside the window you emerged from, then take care of the guard as he approaches the winding stairs. Up ahead, you’ll hear two guards talking. There’s a RUNE (5/5) inside the room they are talking in, placed in a plaque on the wall.
- Up ahead, you’ll enter the main room, the foyer. Sneak along the hanging circular metal decoration where the vines are, and you’ll see the Silver Room. This is where Bunting is located. Remember, this is optional, so to get him to give up the safe code, keep turning the lever until he gives it to you. In this case it’s 879.
- If you want to kill the twins yourself, do so now, then continue to the next step below.
- From here, head to the Madam’s Office. Knock her out, and you’ll grab the key. Read the note to see where Emily is, inside the Golden Cat. Head up the wooden staircase, and before you reach the top floor, open the metal door that was previously unlocked to grab the last BONE CHARM (5/5) inside.
- You’ll find Emily upstairs in one of the locked rooms. She’ll be happy to see you. She’ll lead you downstairs. You emerge from Granny Rags’ place.
- From here, head to Slackjaw to finish the job, if you didn’t kill the twins yourself. Afterward, it’s off to Samuel as you see Emily in the boat with him.
- If you killed them, head to the boat. And it’s off to the Hound Pits Pub once again.
- Also on a side note, all 3 Sokolov Paintings are in Bunting’s Residence, which I skipped for now.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page