Check out Game Front’s library of Dishonored cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
Video Game Walkthroughs app for iOS
Video Game Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- Dunwall Tower
- Coldridge Prison
- The Hound Pits Pub
- Assassinate High Overseer Campbell
- House of Pleasure
- Royal Physician
- Lady Boyle’s Last Party
- Return to the Tower
- Flooded District
- The Loyalists
- The Light at the End
Lady Boyle’s Last Party
- On the ride back, Samuel will mention that there’s a cell already setup for Sokolov. Once you’re off the boat Havelock will have a chat with you. He says you can grab some sleep now, but this time, don’t go just yet. Try to find Cecelia. She says she has a secret retreat across the street from the bar just in case the baddies arrive. The key is under her bunk.
- Once you find the key, take a look at the place. The door is over a set a broken metal stairs. You can also see what Emily is up to inside the tower. Once you’re finished exploring a bit, head to Corvo’s Chamber to get some rest.
- As you wake, Emily will wake you up. She asks you if it was okay if she stayed with you. Comply with the choices how you see fit. Afterward, head down to see Sokolov inside his prison cell.
- When you enter the warehouse, you’ll see Havelock trying to interrogate him. When it’s your turn, press F to talk to Sokolov. You can either let the rats loose on him to talk, or bribe him. He’ll mention a Lady Boyle, the Lord Regent’s mistress, who is backing him financially.
- Once Sokolov has divulged this information, leave the warehouse. Pendleton then talks to you, asking you to send a letter to Shaw at the party. He’ll be in a wolf’s mask. Now head to Samuel to begin Lady Boyle’s last party.
- Samuel will take you past a gate in a canal. You’ll see tallboys in the distance moving across a bridge. Blink to the staircase across the canal. Don’t worry about the tallboy for now. In this area, there are two runes and one bone charm.
- The first RUNE (1/3) you should probably grab first, since it’s the easiest. It’s the one in the water. You’ll need to swim the distance of the canal and try to avoid the deadly fish to reach it, however.
- For the other two, it’s best to swim back to where the boat is and climb up the stairs. When you reach street level, look for the brick building with spotlights shining on it. Blink your way to the rooftops using the building adjacent to it on the right.
- Inside the building, there’s a weeper. Put it to sleep or kill it, then grab the second RUNE (2/3) from the Outsider Shrine. Explore the apartment some more, into the room with the word “dreary” painted on the walls to grab a BONE CHARM (1/2).
- Now, it’s time to head to the party, or if you want, you can explore the area a bit more. When you’re done, head to the bridge you initially saw when Samuel brought you by boat.
- Wait for the tallboy to move left, then blink your way in the opposite direction. You’ll want to sneak past it, then follow the road that leads all the way down. There’s a watch officer that patrols the road, so watch out for him as well.
- After bypassing the tallboy and the guard, enter the building on the right side. It’s an apartment complex full of weepers. The initial group of weepers are below the stairs that lead up. Simply blink past them, then take care of the lone ones that climb the staircase.
- Keep climbing the stairs. You’ll reach the top most room, where the final BONE CHARM (2/2) is located. Loot the place to your heart’s content, then exit the room through the door with the lantern next to the foot of the door.
- On the balcony, hop through the window to the next building. Search the place for goodies, especially the “Guard Quarters Key”, then head down the stairway. When you exit, you’ll be on neutral ground, on the grounds of the Boyle Estate.
- Enter the Boyle Estate through the front doors. You can can sign the guestbook if you like. So there are three Boyle’s at the party. They are wearing the same costume, but they’re different colors. Before you begin to figure out which Boyle you need to assassinate, head out to the garden and give the letter from Pendleton to Shaw.
- When you’re finished with that business, head back inside. You’ll notice there’s a rune in the basement, but we’ll get to that later. For now, talk to the guests, you’ll get a journal update saying you need to get clues upstairs.
- Look for the wall of light, which bars your way to the second floor. There’s a guard in front of it. Stealthily grab the key that’s dangling from his belt, then follow the wires from the wall of the light into the room that houses the power. Make sure no one sees you enter. Pull the whale oil out, then when you leave, make sure no one sees you exit as well.
- Now sneak up to the second floor. There will be guards patrolling the area, so move around them, or take care of them as they make their rounds. As you head up the stairs, follow the hallway. There will be a room to your left and bridge to your right. Head inside the room first.
- Head toward the vanity and take the key to the basement, while taking a look at the note next to the key. Grab all the items you can in the room, then head for the bridge.
- From the bridge, you’ll immediately see a display room directly ahead. Grab the Sokolov painting (1/2) in the middle of the room quickly, then back up a bit and follow the hallway around the display room. Look for a watch officer with a key, then enter the first bedroom on the right hand side.
- Grab the Waverly Key off the vanity, then look for a rope hanging down near the bed. It activates a trapdoor above. Head up, grab some goods, then exit out onto the other side, into the bedroom you need to access. Drop down, grab the last Sokolov painting (2/2) over the fireplace, then head toward the marker. Read the note and you’ll see which Boyle you need to kill. In my case it was the one in white.
- From here, you’ll have to go back down to the party. Either exit the bedroom from the door that leads out to the balcony or take the side stairs down. It’s best to take the side stairs down so you can immediately head for the basement to grab the final RUNE (3/3).
- Talk to the Boyle with the marker on her, then lead the conversation to the point where she leads you up to her bedroom. Follow her there, then from behind, assassinate her. When the job is finished, backtrack out the way you came from, back to Samuel’s boat.
- When you get near Samuel’s boat, however, the gate begins to close and Samuel backtracks. Wait for the gate to come down, move across the metal pathway, then move around to reach Samuel to head back to the Hound Pits Pub.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page