Dishonored: Well Mannered Achievement Guide
Like these Dishonored unlockables? Find a massive compendium of game guides, collectibles, and secrets on Game Front’s free video apps.
Check out GameFront’s iOS Walkthroughs App
Check out GameFront’s Droid Walkthroughs App
Keep Lady Boyle’s party civil while Corvo goes about his dark business in Dishonored with our “Well Mannered” achievement guide. Here, we’ll show you how to assassinate your target quickly and cleanly, without spreading a chaotic riot. Infiltrate the party, get the information, and neutralize your target with our tips and tricks to solving this puzzle. Get all the details in our guide below.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Well Mannered (10 points / Bronze):
You got the Art Dealer’s safe combination for Slackjaw, but robbed the safe first.
Well Mannered Achievement Guide
No Kill Stealth Guide – Lady Boyle’s Last Party
- To complete this achievement, you’ll need to avoid causing a stir in the Boyle Estate during the party. That means you’ll need to keep your weapons concealed, and not let anyone see you using supernatural abilities, gadgets, or pickpocket.
- If you do kill, be certain the bodies are well-hidden. The safest way to unlock this achievement is with a nonlethal option.
- Two supernatural abilities will aid you here; Possession and Dark Vision. Upgrade both if you can to help avoid guards and make sure you’re always shadowed when necessary.
- First off, you’ll need to get into the party. You can do so by sneaking through the front gate, possessing a fish to swim under the estate and enter the cellar, or by collecting an invitation.
- An invitation is located in the Art Dealer’s Safe. You can also collect an invitation outside the doorman’s post. A few people are waiting around and talking before they go inside, as they leave one of the ladies will drop her invitation. [Thanks to Anathemize in the comments for this tip.]
- Otherwise, you can sneak in through the guard barracks. Remember, don’t get caught just outside the estate or on the second floor. The only neutral territory is the first floor and basement of the mansion interior.
- Once inside, you’ll have three Boyle sisters to choose from. Only one is your target. That means, you’ll first need to learn which of the masked sisters is your target. You’ll need to learn her name, and the color of her dress.
- At the party, you can walk around freely and speak with the guests. Avoid going upstairs, killing, brandishing weapons or abilities, and don’t pickpocket if you want to keep the party-goers calm.
- Now, find Lord Brisby and Miss White. You can also stop to sign the guest ledger before going inside.
- Lord Brisby is wearing a strange rodent mask, and he’ll call to you when you pass by. Speak with him, and he’ll tell you Lady Boyle’s name. That’s one step accomplished. He’ll also offer to take the Lady away forever, giving you a very creepy nonlethal option.
- Next up, find Miss White. She’s the one wearing a frightening fly mask. Speak with her, then bring her a drink and she’ll tell you what colored sister is your target.
- You can also learn this information by raiding the notes left in the second floor rooms. This is the trickier option, as you’ll also need to avoid guards. If you’re caught, you’ll instantly fail this achievement.
- Now, you only need to complete your mission. Speak with your target, the correct Lady Boyle, and ask her to meet you in the cellar. If you’re not in the talking mood, you can also simply possess her.
- Sneak back into the cellar, you’ll need to Blink to avoid causing problems. In the cellar, you can now easily knock out or kill Lady Boyle. If you choose the nonlethal option, bring her to the waiting boat. Otherwise, possess a fish and swim back through the grating to escape and unlock this achievement.