Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Guide
Table of Contents
Choosing Your Mark
The Dead Eels
- Playing as Daud, you’ll be in front of your desk and out of the corner of your eye, you’ll spot Corvo Attano. Once Corvo kills one of your guards, it’s up to you to kill him.
- You’ll have your sword with you. When Corvo swings, press “Left Control” to block his attacks. If you time it correctly, he’ll get pushed back. From here you can swing away. Once you’ve killed Corvo, you’ll wake up. It was all a dream.
- One of the guards mentions that Thomas has information that you requested and is down below. Walk down the metal staircase, then press “F” to talk to him. He says he’s found Lizzy Stride. And she’s in Coldridge.
- After you’ve finished talking, take the blueprints off the table on the left, then grab your equipment from the chest below the blue drapes. You’ll get a rune in the process followed by the upgrade menu.
- Your bone charms that you collected in the previous DLC, Knife of Dunwall will be saved as well, but they won’t be equipped, so make sure to put them on, in the “Bone Charm” tab.
- Head back upstairs to grab a new kind of charm, a corrupted charm. It’s in a chest by the foot of the bed. A corrupted charm is a powerful charm, but has penalties along with the good.
- Leave the room and exit through either one of the double doors to the library on the same floor. Use void gaze to spot the other rune in the vicinity. It’s on top of the shelf in the library.
- Once you’ve picked it up, head back to Thomas to head to Coldridge Prison. Remember that place?