Divinity: Original Sin – Legendary Orange Items Farming Tips
Get the rare loot you’re looking for with these easy Divinity: Original Sin legendary item farming tips.
This fantasy adventure won’t be easy, so if you’re patient and want to re-try your luck on potent gear drops then keep scrolling to see a simple strategy. This isn’t quite an exploit, as you won’t be able to dupe or carry over items between saves. But if you’re lucky. and with a few tries, you’ll be able to earn more loot or get the gear you need for your character.
Legendary Orange Items Farming Tips
Legendary items are powerful equipment that also happen to be exceedingly rare. Not only are they rare, but the chances bosses or chests will drop loot that’s best for your characters are party is practically nil.
Stop earning garbage legendary items and get what you want with this simple method for the right kind of orange gear.
How to Re-Roll Loot Drops
Loot is randomly generated whenever you open a chest or defeat a boss, but some chests (and bosses) are more likely to drop legendary loot.
Ornate chests, for instance, are much more likely to drop orange gear. To re-roll the loot drop, simply follow these steps:
- 1. Before defeating a boss / opening a chest, save your game.
- 2. Defeat the boss / open the chest and see if there’s anything you want.
- 3. If there are no good orange quality items, or you want to test your luck for more/better loot, reload your previous save.
- 4. Defeat the boss / open the chest again. Notice that the gear is now different. Repeat until you find one or more items you’d like to keep.
Note that this method will not earn you extra gear. Items will not carry-over through saves, this strategy is only for re-rolling legendary loot drops to get the most out of each.
Legendary Loot Drop Locations
For best results, try these chest locations / bosses to re-roll orange loots drops.
- The tutorial dungeon ornate chest.
- The Black Cove ornate chest.
- King Boreas’ treasure chambers.
- The Ghoul boss guarding the lighthouse.
Found more good legendary item locations? Let us know in the comments!
More fantasy RPG secrets, collectible guides, and extras.
Skyrim: Best Armor
Skyrim: Best Weapons
Skyrim: Dragon Shout Locations
Skyrim: Best Possible Equipment Guide
Skyrim: Mushroom and Fungi Ingredients Guide
Skyrim: Spell Vendor Locations
Skyrim: Dragon Mask Locations
Skyrim: Skill Book Locations
Skyrim: Stones of Barenziah Locations
Skyrim: Minecraft Easter Egg
Skyrim: Bleak Falls Barrow Puzzle Solutions