Divinity: Original Sin Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Character Creation
- A Mysterious Murder
- Luculla Forest
- The White Witch
- Dark Forest
- The First Garden
- Amplifies brute strength with powerful magic.
- Heals allies or smashes skulls, depending on the direction of the winds.
- Prefers to turn the tide of battle from afar, manipulating foes with powerful magic.
- Brute warrior and expert in close combat.
- Specialised in war tactics, Knights are trained not only to fight, but to rally troops.
- A marksman with a legendary knack for self-preservation.
- With a lot of skill and a little luck, this Rogue sees the world as an open coffer.
- A powerful assassin whose arsenal of both daggers and magic would terrify any enemy, if they ever saw it coming.
- A survivalist and a practitioner of magic, the Wayfarer is hard to hit and even harder to evade.
- An intimidating presence whose bone-chilling powers terrify friend and foe alike.
- A scholar of magic specialised in starting and ending battles with a flick of the wrist, exacting swift victory from a safe distance.
- Bow – Increases damage dealt by bows.
- Crossbow – Increases damage dealt by crossbows.
- Single-handed – Increases damage dealt by daggers, swords, axes, and maces.
- Two-handed – Increases damage dealt by two-handed swords, two-handed axes, spears, and staffs.
- Armour Specialist – Improves Armour Rating by 5% per point, and decreases heavy armour movement penalty by 20% per point.
- Body Building – Affects saving throws against physical statuses.
- Shield Specialist – Increases chance of blocking with shields.
- Willpower – Affects saving throws against magical and mental spells.
- Aerothurge (Air magic) – Determines how many air spells you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level spells.
- Expert Marksman - Determines how many Expert Marksman skills you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level skills.
- Geomancer (Earth magic) - Determines how many earth spells you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level spells.
- Hydrosophist (Water magic) - Determines how many water spells you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level spells.
- Man-at-Arms - Determines how many Man-at-Arms skills you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level skills.
- Pyrokenitic (Fire magic) - Determines how many fire spells you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level spells.
- Scoundrel - Determines how many Scoundrel skills you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level skills.
- Witchcraft - Determines how many witchcraft spells you can learn, and how many Action Points it costs for higher level spells.
- Bartering – Determines your haggling skills with traders.
- Charisma – Determines the first impression you make on other people, and your talent for Charming, Intimidating, and Reasoning.
- Leadership – Gives boosts to party members and friends who can see you.
- Lucky Charm – Determines your luck in finding extra treasure, and improves your Offence Rating.
- Blacksmithing – Allows you to repair your own items, and create and improve metal-enhanced weapons and armour. Requires a repair hammer.
- Crafting – Determines what you can craft and the quality of crafted items.
- Loremaster – Identifies enemies and items. Requires a magnifying glass.
- Telekinesis – Determines the range and weight of items you can move telepathically.
- Lockpicking – Determines what complexity of locks you can pick, and how fast you can do it.
- Pickpocketing – Determines what you can steal and who you can successfully pickpocket.
- Sneaking – Determines how well you can sneak without getting caught.
All Skilled Up
- Gives you 2 extra Ability Points to spend.
- Increases crushing weapon damage by 10%.
- Gives you a 20% chance of recovering special arrows after firing.
- Allows characters to backstab with daggers and knives.
Bigger and Better
- Gives you 1 extra Attribute Point to spend.
- Gives you 50% extra damage to Slowed, Crippled, or Knocked Down opponents.
- When an opponent lands the blow that should kill you, Comeback Kid will leave you with 1 health as long as you had more than 1 health left.
- Grants you immunity to Fear, but you can no longer flee from combat.
- Gives you a chance to burn an opponent who strikes you with a melee weapon, but also gives you a 25% penalty to Water Resistance.
- Lowers the Action Point cost of spells by 1 when standing in a surface of the same element.
- Your arrows may inflict bonus elemental damage depending on the surface on which your target is standing.
- Allows you to flee combat even when enemies are right next to you.
Far Out Man
- Increases the range of spells and scrolls by 2 meters.
- Doubles the effects of food.
- Doubles your recovery AP, but your total Vitality is decreased by 50% (including the bonus from the Lone Wolf talent).
- Doubles your attack damage while sneaking.
- Gives you a 20% bonus against Frozen, Stunned, Petrified, and Knocked Down.
- Chance to Chill an opponent who strikes you with a melee weapon, but gives you a 25% penalty to Fire Resistance.
- Decreases everyone’s attitude towards you by 20, but gives you 1 extra Intelligence point.
- Heals you when standing in blood.
- Makes you immune to Stun.
- Gives you a +2 Perception bonus for detecting traps and secrets.
- Character can no longer have a companion, but receives an 80% bonus to base Vitality, 2 bonus to Recovery, and maximum Action Points and an extra Ability Point on level up.
- Revives you to full health when resurrected.
- Gives your gear a 50% chance of not losing durability every time you hit or get hit.
- Gives you the ability to perform attacks of opportunity.
- Increases the amount of weight you can carry.
- Enables you to talk to animals.
Picture of Health
- Gives you a 5% x Man-at-Arms extra Vitality.
- Gives you 2 bonus points in Charisma, but you lose 1 point in Intelligence.
- Reduces 1 AP from the cost of using ranged weapons.
- Gives you 1 bonus point in Blacksmithing and Crafting.
- Gives you a 10% extra chance to evade hits.
- Removes your defence penalty when flanked.
- Characters move at normal speed while sneaking.
Stand Your Ground
- Character cannot be knocked down.
- Decreases everyone’s attitude toward you by 25, but melee opponents will find you less attractive in combat.
- Gives you a 20% movement bonus.
- Gives you 5 + Man-at-Arms x 2 extra bonus armor.
- Grants you immunity to Muted.
Walk it Off
- Reduces all status durations (including positive statuses) by 1 turn.
What a Rush
- Increases your recovery and maximum Action Points by 2 when your health is below 30%.
- Makes you immune to environmental effects.
Weather the Storm
- Gives you a 5% x Man-at-Arms extra Magic Resistance.
- Lets you heal from poison, but causes damage from regular healing.
- Increases Crafting.
- Increases Lucky Charm.
- Increases Reputation.
- Increases Bartering.
- Increases Willpower.
- Receive a Willpower bonus when a Leadership character is in sight.
- Increases Critical Chance.
- Increases Backstabbing chance-to-hit.
- Bestows immunity to Fear.
- Increases Loremaster.
- Increases Initiative.
- Increases Sneaking.
- Increases Leadership.
- Increases Pickpocketing.
- Bestows immunity to Cursed.
- Increases attacks of opportunity chance-to-hit.