DmC: Devil May Cry – Easy Red Orb Farming Guide
If you’re running low on cash in DmC: Devil May Cry then look no further, because we’ve got two quick methods to make plenty of Red Orbs fast. Every time you buy a new item, the prices will increase — not only that, you’ll want to unlock every special ability and combo. To do that you’ll need plenty of money. Unlock everything money can buy and want for nothing with the tips below.
More DmC: Devil May Cry extras:
Easy Red Orb Farming Guide
- On any difficulty, go to Mission: 8 (Eyeless) and get a bronze key so you can enter the Secret Mission: Taste of Heaven.
- The secret mission door is located on the right side of the long hall that generates after using Demon Pull on a wall.
- Look on the righthand wall of the new path for blue vines blocking an entrance. Use the Aquila or Osiris with the Double Up ability unlocked to get through the vines.
- Before you complete the secret mission, pause and restart. You’ll gain plenty of red orbs for fighting through, and you’ll keep the orbs you earn even if you restart. Keep going to earn as many quick Red Orbs as you want.
- For this method, you’ll need to have unlocked the Heaven & Hell difficulty mode. This setting makes every hit an instant kill against enemies.
- Next, choose Mission 10: Bad News. Face off against the boss and fight until you enter the strange arena battle against enemies while you’re being filmed by a news helicopter.
- Simply use your pistols to take out the incoming Stygians. You can get 70 kills in only a minute or two.