DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 9: Devil Inside
- Cross the bridge in front of you to smash through the next red wall on the right and follow the corridor to reach the patch of blue vines around the corner, then cut them down with your scythe and free the lost soul on the other side.
- Exit the cage to make a right and join the old man to activate the next cut scene, then double-jump-boost over the ledge in front of you to land on the chunk of rubble below and continue crossing between the series of platforms ahead to reach the angel’s wing at the end.
- Land on the enormous angel’s wing to activate a short cut scene and encounter the Witch, then use evasive rolling maneuvers to circle around this enemy and avoid her projectile attack.
- Dodge the witch’s initial projectile attack to move in close and break open her forcefield at close-range with combination weapon strikes, then inflict damage on this demon using launch attacks and jumping mid-air assaults.
- Continue attacking the witch in this way until she is defeated to activate the next cut scene, then use the pair of angel lifts ahead to fire the demon pull at the end and dislodge the indicated feathers above.
- Use the second pair of angel lifts you uncover to land on the enormous wing above and turn left, then jump across the next two gaps ahead and turn left again at the end.
- Swing across the next two gaps between the wings to grab the silver key at the end and activate a cut scene to travel to a new world, then double-jump-boost over the chasm in front of you and proceed forward to use another angel lift.
- Destroy the statue in front of you to activate a cut scene and acquire the Devil Trigger ability, then follow the on-screen instructions to unleash this new power and use it to eliminate the surrounding enemies.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: You are not a Human, are you? (10 points): You have acquired the Devil Trigger ability.
- After returning to Limbo, use angels lifts to swing across the next two gaps ahead and enter the building at the end to defeat the Rage creatures waiting inside.
- Target the witch that arrives next by rolling away from the projectiles she fires and breaking open her forcefield with combination weapon strikes, then use devil trigger to finish clearing the area of all remaining enemies and climb onto the raised corner of this room to exit through the adjacent hole in the wall.
- Use the angel lift on your right to reach the divinity statue above and purchase any necessary items or upgrades, then turn right to swing across the chasm ahead and eliminate the spiders on the next platform.
- Double-jump-boost over the next gap ahead to turn right and use the series of angel lifts above to land on the enormous wing at the end, then turn left to swing across another chasm and enter the building on the other side.
- Open fire with your pistols on the harpies flying around the room to temporarily remove their wings and use the scythe to finish them off up-close, then defeat any remaining demons in the area and exit through the archway that becomes unblocked in the corner.
- Turn left to use the next series of angel lifts and land on the enormous wing above, then turn left again to swing across the gap and approach the old man on the other side to complete this mission.