DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 10: Bad News
- Make your way forward across the upside-down bridge to eventually activate a cut scene, then jump between the two platforms below on the right and vault over the sweeping beam of light as it passes by.
- Use the angel lifts on your left to swing across the gap and land on the next platform, then slide down the incline to sprint forward at the bottom and stay ahead of the oncoming light beam behind you.
- Leap off the edge of the platform to navigate a second series of angel lifts and slide down the next incline to jump forward at the bottom, then swing across four more angel lifts to enter the tower and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, proceed forward to double-jump or double-jump-boost across the string of floating platforms ahead and use the angel lifts to swing over the more expansive gaps.
- Use the last pair of angel lifts at the end to drop into the next area below and activate another cut scene in which you encounter Bob Barbas, then stand directly in front of the boss’ enormous head and double-jump above the two lasers that collide on your location.
- Vault repeatedly over the spokes of the rotating laser wheel that appears next and smash one of the three circular red indicator points on the floor to disable this enemy, then hit Barbas with combination weapon strikes to drain his health and use a string of jumping attacks to avoid the red shockwave he unleashes.
- Finish draining Bob Barbas’ first white health bar to knock him unconscious and use angel lift on the boss’ eye to travel to the Bellevue Pier, then execute a string of combination scythe attacks to fend off the surrounding group of demons until you return to the previous boss battle.
- Retreat to a safe distance from Barbas and wait for him to emit a circular wall of expanding energy, then sprint sideways or double-jump to position yourself in front of one of the green-lined panels and let it pass through you to avoid taking damage.
- After avoiding another laser assault, smash two of the red indicators on the floor to disable Barbas again and sprint in at close-range to continue depleting the boss’ health.
- Execute a string of combination strikes to drain the boss’ yellow health bar completely and knock him unconscious, then use angel lift on Barbas’ eye and travel to the next area.
- Fend off the surrounding group of enemies until you return to the previous boss battle and activate the next cut scene, then smash the nearest red indicator on the floor and vault over Barbas’ first rotating laser strike.
- Sprint in a circle around the edge of the platform and stop or jump in front of a missing panel in the energy wall to let it pass through you, then smash a second red floor indicator and continue moving in the same direction across the area.
- Jump repeatedly over the constantly expanding laser wheel that appears next and continue towards the final red floor indicator, then use an evasive roll to dodge a large beam of white light and avoid taking damage.
- Smash the third red indicator to disable the boss and sprint towards him at close range, then use devil trigger to help you defeat Barbas in as quick a manner as possible and complete this mission.