DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 13: Devil’s Dalliance
- Use combination strikes and ground pound attacks to wipe out the first two demon waves, then eliminate the witch with the help of your aquila or revenant and continue clearing the area of threats.
- Finish defeating the initial three groups of enemies to activate the next cut scene, then vault over the tyrant that comes charging towards you and use angel lifts to start attacking the demons that fly above.
- Eliminate the flying demons first and keep your distance from the tyrant to dodge its charging attacks, then defeat this larger enemy by attacking his back and clear out the next group of hostiles with combination strikes or the revenant to activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, visit the divinity statue ahead on the left to purchase any necessary items or upgrades and continue moving forward up the inclined tiled floor to pass through the archway at the top.
- Smash the blue floor panel to activate the next cut scene, then press the indicated button for immunity to demonic floors and move forward to make a left at the fork in the path ahead.
- Jump into the air above the section of blue tiles in the path ahead and press the indicated button for immunity to angelic floors before you land, then continue moving forward to reach the platform at the end and start Round 1.
- Keep a safe distance from the enemies that appear in front of you and attack them with your aquila, then use immunity or jump over the approaching section of demonic/angelic floor tiles and finish clearing the area.
- Pound the next blue floor panel to create the path of blocks in front of you and jump, double-jump or double-jump-boost across the series of gaps, then use the angel lift at the end to reach the next platform and start Round 2.
- Use angel lifts with combination strikes to eliminate the flying demons first, then take out the remaining enemies with ground pounds and your revenant before time expires to clear the round.
- Approach the next blue floor tile that appears to ground pound it, then climb the golden staircase to cross the bridge made up of demonic floors at the top and double-jump-boost over the next gap.
- Jump across the path of blocks in front of you to reach the demonic floor bridge at the end and clear the gap ahead to continue moving forward, then descend the next staircase to pass through the archway at the bottom and start Round 3.
- Use immunity to avoid taking damage from the revolving series of angelic/demonic floor tiles and execute a string of combination attacks to eliminate the surrounding enemies, then pound the blue panel to alter the room next and exit through the open doorway that appears.
- Move forward through the corridor ahead to enter the room at the end and start Round 4, then use the revenant’s fireworks attack to clear out the surrounding wave of creatures and pound the blue panel that appears to create a pair of green energy bridges in front of you.
- Follow the left-side bridge around to reach the platform at the end and eliminate the surrounding enemies, then pound the next blue panel that appears to create another energy bridge and move across it to defeat a second group of demons.
- Pound another blue panel to cross a third laser bridge and reach the platform at the end to turn right, then use the series of angel lifts in front of you to land on the next ledge and activate Round 5.
- Afterwards, use multiple evasive rolling maneuvers to dodge the masked enemy as he teleports around the area and wait until he temporarily stops to attack at close-range with combination strikes or your revenant.
- Use your aquila to keep the masked enemy at bay, when he approaches you on foot and execute a series of launching assaults if the demon manages to get too close.
- Continue attacking the masked demon until he eventually retreats, then pound the blue panel that appears to open the next doorway and ascend the staircase on the other side to visit the divinity store at the top.
- Jump across the gaps in the next two enclosed platform across from you and turn right to drop down onto the large platform below, then use immunity to avoid taking damage from the demonic floor tiles and free the lost soul in the corner.
- Pound the blue floor panel to create a yellow energy bridge in front of you and take a left at the fork in the path above, then move through the corridor at the end to return to the dance club and activate a cut scene to encounter the Ghost Rage in Round 6.
- Move around the outside edge of the dance floor to avoid having to worry about the demonic/angelic tiles, then roll away from the ghost rage’s swiping and pouncing attacks to evade damage.
- Each time you roll away from one of the enemy’s strikes, sprint towards the ghost rage at close range to attack it with your aquila and eventually defeat this creature to encounter the Blood Rage next.
- Jump repeatedly into the air to stay above the blood rage and drop down on this creature with ground pound attacks to inflict damage, then use launching assaults to finish defeating the enemy and activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, jump into the air again to stay above the next two rages that appear and use demon pull to yank them in close to you for multiple striking combinations.
- Focus on attacking one enemy at a time and keep track of the other rage’s location to roll away from its repeated swiping strikes, then use your aquila or revenant to finish eliminating both demons and complete this mission.