DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 18: Demon’s Den
- Make your way forward into the room ahead to activate a short cut scene, then follow Virgil across the area in front of you to approach the computer console and wait for his instructions.
- Return to the opposite side of the room to collect the star and enter the tunnel on the right, then exit out the other end by jumping to the next platform below on the left and clear the gap on the right after that.
- Move through the next tunnel beside you to jump across the gap at the end and use demon pull on the rings at the center of the platform to activate a cut scene, then use evasive rolling maneuvers and the aquila with follow-up combination strikes to defeat both rage creatures that appear.
- Return to the room where Virgil is working on the computer console and enter the tunnel in the corner directly to your left, then make a right down the inclined rock ledge at the end and drop down onto the next platform below.
- Free the lost soul beside you and double-jump-boost across the gap on your left, then climb onto the next ledge above to enter the room on the right and cross the far bridge to reach the center platform.
- Use demon pull on the rings to activate a short cut scene, then execute angel lifts with striking combinations or ground pounds at close-range to eliminate the next group of enemies and exit the cave room.
- Make a right up the inclined rock ledge to turn left at the top and jump to the next platform across from you, then double-jump-boost over the gap ahead and climb another inclined rock ledge.
- Destroy the demon shards at the top with your pistols and return to the room in which Virgil is working on the computer still, then enter the tunnel directly on the left to jump across the next gap and approach the rings at the end.
- Use demon pull on the rings to activate a short cut scene, then use kablooey darts and the aquila with combination strikes to defeat the enemies that appear next.
- Make your way back through the previous tunnel by destroying the demon shards and return to the room where Virgil is working, then turn left to enter another tunnel and jump across the path of platforms ahead.
- Ascend the small rock ledges in the wall on your left to free the lost soul above and use demon pull on the rings to activate a cut scene, then eliminate the next wave of surrounding enemies by throwing the aquila and executing combination strikes.
- Return to the room where Virgil is working and approach the array of gears at the area’s center, then ground pound each of the red cogs to rotate the blue floor symbols and line them up with their corresponding columns to complete this mission.