DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 19: Face of the Demon
- Slide down towards the bottom of the collapsing roof to use the series of angel lifts above and boost at the end to activate a cut scene, then pull yourself upward across Mundus’ outstretched arm and launch off the palm of the demon’s hand at the end.
- Fire your demon pull into Mundus’ eye to activate a cut scene, then dislodge the car from the doorway in front of you and enter the next room ahead.
- Follow Virgil through the next corridor to activate another cut scene, then continue forward to dislodge the subway car blocking the hall and descend the incline to move through the exit doors below.
- Enter the room on the right to smash through the red doorway in the corner and repeat this action in the next area ahead to activate a cut scene, then use the angel lifts on the right to swing across the gap and reach the rooftop at the end.
- Double-jump to avoid the shockwave caused by Mundus slamming his fists into the ground, then use angel lift on the boss’ hand to pull yourself in close and attack this appendage with a series of combination strikes.
- Continue jumping to avoid the shockwave attacks and strike one of the fists each time Mundus embeds it in the ground, then double-jump-boost sideways over the stream of lava the boss spits from his mouth and use evasive rolling maneuvers to dodge the fiery projectile orbs or execute parries to deflect them.
- Destroy one of Mundus’ hands to temporarily incapacitate him and use demon pull on his eye to activate a cut scene, then swing across the angel lift points on the right to reach the next rooftop and jump to dodge the boss’ initial shockwave attack.
- Rpeapt the same combat tactics as before to destroy Mundus’ other hand and launch demon pull into his exposed eye to activate a cut scene, then parry and dodge the oncoming volley of fiery projectile orbs.
- Use angel lift on the monster’s open mouth to pull yourself towards Mundus’ human form and inflict damage on him with combination strikes, then continue avoiding the fiery orbs to activate devil trigger afterwards and finish off the boss to complete this mission.