DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 20: The End
- Back away to a safe distance from Virgil and use parrying maneuvers to deflect the projectiles he throws your way, then send one of the blades back at the boss to temporarily disable him and move in close to inflict damage with combination strikes.
- Move in a wide circle around Virgil and use evasive rolling maneuvers to dodge his teleportation attacks, then boost in close to the boss to continue assaulting him with striking combinations and activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, use parrying maneuvers to deflect another volley of Virgil’s projectiles back at him and continue depleting his health with combination strikes at close-range.
- Deplete three-quarters of Virgil’s health to activate a short cut scene, then continue dodging the boss’s attacks and roll towards him at close-range to inflict damage with striking combinations.
- After Virgil splits himself in two, keep a safe distance and execute a series of evasive rolls to dodge the continuous flurry of projectiles from both enemies.
- Continue rolling until the enemies miss one of their sword strikes and they become temporarily disabled, then attack the real Virgil at close-range with combination strikes and deplete his health to just a couple bars.
- Continue fending off dark double and rolling evasively to avoid taking damage, then activate devil trigger to boost in close to the real Virgil and finish him off with a few sword strikes to complete the game.