DmC: Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Mission 8: Eyeless
- Double-jump-boost across the gap to land on the platform below amongst the harpies and use angel lift to follow them through the doorway above on your left, then use it again to proceed forward and turn left to clear the path with demon pull.
- Use the angel lift in front of you to reach the ledge above on the left and smash through the red crystal ahead, then turn through the opendoorway ahead on the right and fire demon pull to remove the obstruction.
- Pull yourself over to the next piece of floating rubble to riccochet off of it and boost into the corridor ahead, then wait for the subway train to pass and make a right through the tunnel.
- Jump across the next gap to continue moving through the tunnel and press yourself against the left wall to avoid the oncoming subway train, then clear another chasm to encounter the second oncoming train and press yourself against the right wall.
- Proceed forward through the tunnel to swing across the next gap and drop into the room below, then use launching assaults and combination striking attacks toeliminate the surrounding demons that appear.
- Use your scythe to juggle enemies into the air and allow the subway train passing above to collide with them, then finish clearing this room to exit through the opening that becomes unblocked and make a right down the steps.
- Destroy the demon shards with your pistols to descend through the corridors below and smash the red crystal at the bottom to enter the next corridor, then visit the nearby divinity statue to purchase any necessary items and upgrades.
- Make a right down the corridor to continue pursuit of the harpies and destroy the demon shard blocking the path, then jump through the next opening above on the left and smash through the red door on the other side.
- Open the door ahead with the Argent Key to travel to the next world and activate the Argent – Moderate Traversal challenge, then sprint forward around the path of broken rubble and use the pair of angel lifts at the end to swing across the chasm.
- Land on the next platform below and use demon pull to extend the bridge ahead, then make your way across it to reach the ledge above and proceed forward to reach the angel lift at the end.
- Use the next two series of angel lifts to swing across the chasms and fire your demon pull at the end to shift the piece of rubble in front of you, then boost to land on top of it and proceed forward to the tree on the right.
- Swing across the next chasm ahead and use demon pull to shift the piece of rubble back towards you, then land on top of it and double-jump-boost over the gap on your right.
- Approach the edge of the platform ahead to use your angel lift and turn right in mid-air to fire your demon pull, then swing on the second angel lift that’s now been positioned above and proceed forward.
- Use demon pull in mid-air to boost forward and land on the final rock ledge ahead, then pass through the checkered flag before time runs out to complete the challenge and collect your prize to return to the previous world.
- Make your way back into the main hall below and turn left towards the harpies waiting in the distance, then drop into the nesting room at the end and activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, use demon pull on the indicated area of the nest to acquire the Eye and encounter the ambush of harpies.
- Eliminate the harpies flying above by pulling yourself in close with angel lifts and executing scythe combination strikes, then continue using launch attacks in mid-air to move between each of the demons and defeat them.
- Continue using your scythe to string combos together between the ambushing harpies and finish clearing the area, then exit the room through the doorway that becomes unblocked above and proceed down the corridor ahead.
- Visit the divinity statue ahead on the right to purchase any necessary items and upgrades, then jump through the opening above on the left and proceed forward to destroy the next demon shard that appears in front of you with your pistols.
- Navigate the corridors above to drop into the room at the end and eliminate the Rage creatures nearby, then enter the subway tunnel lined with green lights and use angel lift to clear the next gap ahead.
- Eliminate the next pair of enemies to jump across the gap in front of you and proceed forward to destroy the demon shards blocking your path, then clear another chasm to take the first left turn ahead and drop into room past the railing at the end to activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, double-jump over the tyrant as it comes charging towards you and turn around quickly to start hacking at this enemy’s back with your sword.
- Use combination weapon strikes and evasive rolling maneuvers to clear out the surrounding group of demons, then exit through the opening that becomes unblocked in the corner and drop into the next room below.
- Jump through the opening in the left corner ahead to regroup with the eyeless man and activate a cut scene to complete this mission.