DmC: Devil May Cry – Where Does the Time Go Achievement Guide
Get two achievements for the price of one with this video guide from Mitch and the Game Front Youtube Channel. Finishing one of the long missions of DmC: Devil May Cry in two minutes or less might seem impossible, but we’ve got just the trick to make it easy. While you’re making short work of a stage, why not try for another achievement requiring Dante to finish a mission without getting hit once. Get both with minimum effort, just check out the video or text guide right here.
Achievements / Trophies Unlocked
- Looks Like It’s Your Lucky Day (10 points):
You completed a level without taking any damage.
- Where does the time go? (10 points):
You completed a level in 2 minutes or less.
Where Does the Time Go / Looks like it’s Your Lucky Day Achievement Guide
- To easily unlock both achievement, replay Mission 3: Bloodline once you have Angel Boost unlocked. Choose the Human difficulty to make this extra easy.
- Start the level, then deal with the spawn of enemies. You’ll need to take care of some Stygians, Death Knights, and Pathos before taking care of a Ravager.
- It’s only one fight before you can finish the stage. After the ambush is defeated, you can leave the plaza and Angel Boost across the gaps in the road. Two Angel Boosts and you’ll finish the stage.