Don't Lose Your Head Over Latest Unofficial Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Patch
The devoted fanbase of Troika’s Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines have put out a new Unofficial Patch. Patch v 5.9 is hefty with many tweaks to the game as well as unearthed goodies including the uncensored US decapitation cutscene abandoned by now defunct Troika (R.I.P.). A full list of changes in the new VtM Bloodlines Unofficial Patch follows the break.
You can download the Vampire: TM – Bloodlines v5.8 to v5.9 Patch and the Vampire: TM – Bloodlines v1.2 to v5.9 Patch courtesy of FileFront.
Patch notes for the VtM Bloodlines Unofficial Patch (v 5.9)
(+) denotes changes to Plus-version of patch
- +Made player heal before Blood Hunt and repaired bad CD quest update.
- +Added Heather remembrance lines and fixed Gary poster quest issues.
- +Made Isaac recognize the Tzimisce defeat for non-Toreador clans too.
- +Added ring and watch to pawnshop and fixed two Copper log problems.
- +Made damage by fire more consistent for Andrei and Sheriff warforms.
- +Fixed quest log updates for Ash, Romero and Heather on their death.
- Fitted Cathayan report dates to morgue pc dates and fixed bum quest.
- Corrected Milligan not leaving cutscene and improved anti-cheating.
- Fixed beastform model and added slash sound to Heather’s last scene.
- Corrected Gimble and Nines Obfuscate issues and minor text details.
- Fixed minor dialogue problems of Heather, Knox, Skelter and Beckett.
- Added subtitles for cutscenes and conversations, thanks to Voerman.
- Restored some Ocean House and beachhouse lines and Chunk-Asylum fix.
- Corrected basic healing rate and added one sound to Muddy cutscene.
- Removed xp for Romero loving after zombie quest but made him return.
- Fixed Vandal endgame freeze and wrong door sound at the Ramen shop.
- Made Chastity not biteable and fixed Sin Bin handle and area change.
- Swapped Igor’s .38 with GLOCK 19 and gave more hit points to Larry.
- Replaced money in Kamikaze Zen safe by name plate to fix xp problem.
- Exchanged Brawl and Finance book locations inside the Empire hotel.
- Swapped dancers between clubs to avoid too many similar ones nearby.
- Gave GLOCKs to hunters in Ash sewers to fit gun shown on the model.
- Restored the uncensored US decapitation cutscene, thanks to Keleigh.
Thanks to The Patches Scrolls forum on DLH.net for the patch notes.