Doom 3: BFG Edition Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Make your way up the steps ahead on the left to move forward across the catwalk and turn right at the end to enter the next doorway beside you, then stand in front of the Bioscan machine in the narrow corridor and wait for it to be activated.
- Enter the next room that opens ahead and move forward through the next doorway to activate a cut scene, then scroll through the menu screen to select your next objective and climb the steps in the corner.
- Follow the next short corridor around to activate another cut scene, then enter the hallway in the corner ahead on the left and move through it to reach the last door located before the kitchen at the end.
- Move through the doorway to cross the room ahead and climb the steps to make a right at the top, then exit this area to reach the next corridor and follow it around to take directions from a soldier leaning against the wall.
- Climb onto the next platform on your right occupied by two soldiers and move through the glass door that opens at the top, then make a left to activate a cut scene.
- Stay close behind the spider-bot walking in front of you to follow it into the maintenance area and move down the steps on the right, then approach the console ahead that reads: Level 2 and press the button to open the next door.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page