Doom 3: BFG Edition Walkthrough
Table of Contents
RETURN TO MARS CITY
- Exit the elevator to eliminate the enemy in the right corner of the room and climb the ladder that eventually descends in the left corner, then speak with the scientist at the top and crawl into the ventilation shaft behind you.
- Navigate the ventilation shaft to drop into the next blood-spattered room below and eliminate any approaching enemies, then collect the nearby PDA and exit through the door that opens in the back right corner to take out the possessed soldier on the other side.
- Approach the door on the left to get your next objective, then turn around to exit the room through the left corner and eliminate another possessed soldier.
- Turn left to look at the creature through the glass and collect the ACO card from the work station, then return to the previous room and open the door at the top of the steps.
- Eliminate the pair of enemies in the room ahead and move through the next two doors on your left, then take out the possessed scientist in the maze of computer servers to enter the hallway at the end and make another left.
- Take out the burning enemy who emerges from the next corridor ahead on the left and move through the door in the right corner to reach the Infirmary Access Junction and eliminate another wave of creatures.
- Make a right around the corner ahead to enter the Infirmary on the left and pass through the Observation Room to reach Marine Command, then take out the next enemy to your left and navigate the corridor behind you.
- Eliminate the enemies ahead to reach the area littered with bodies and attempt to open the door marked Marine HQ at the top of the steps, then turn right to watch the monitor that pops on and receive a security clearance upgrade.
- Move back down the steps behind you to enter the door marked Combat Prep and take out the enemy directly to your right, then approach the keypad in the corner to punch in the code: 584 and collect additional supplies.
- Exit the room to turn right down the corridor and make your first left ahead to enter the Marine Command Access, then eliminate the enemy that kicks down the door ahead and move clear the surrounding area.
- Enter the Commons Area through the door that was not kicked in and search it for supplies, then climb the steps in the corner to reach the bathroom on the left and continue picking up additional equipment.
- Leave the bathroom to make a left up the steps and enter Central Access, then follow the spider-bot into the next corridor and watch it eliminate the enemies that block its path ahead.
- Stay close behind the spider-bot to help it clear the areas ahead of all enemies and enter the ACO Lift Junction, then move back and forth across the room to dodge the barrels being thrown at you from above.
- Take out the enemy on the balcony above and the creature to your left, then crawl through the open ventilation shaft in the back right corner of the room and climb the next ladder beside you.
- Crawl through another ventilation shaft at the top to reach the balcony on the other side and search the barrel-throwing creature’s body to get a security upgrade, then drop back to the floor below and open the door labeled Administration.
- Enter the elevator that leads to Administration and access the panel on your right to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page