Doom Mod — Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch
Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch, or MM8BDM, is a total conversion for Doom that brings classic Mega Man into an old-school 3d setting.
- All of the graphics have been changed to the colorful 8-bit Mega Man graphics. A number of new graphics were also added.
- The default weapon is Mega Man’s Mega Buster for all robots.
- Most weapons have been changed to fire projectiles rather than use hitbox detection. There are several weapons which use hitbox detection, though these weapons aren’t necessarily more powerful than the projectile weapons.
- There are 60 new weapons the player can use; each Robot Master’s weapon is in the game, as well as some extras.
- Every Robot Master from Mega Man 1-6 is playable, as well as various other characters from the series.
- Every character has been given a number of new animation frames as well, since none of them possessed the other four angles of movement that Doom characters do.
- In fact, all moving 2D objects have a newly-made full range of animation frames. (As well as the occasional stationary 2D object.)
- A number of items in the game which the player can use to help them along.
- An impressive amount of new deathmatch levels — 53 in total — as well as 9 capture the flag stages.
- A single player story mode, where the player works their way through the robot tournament, fighting computer-controlled opponents and many deadly bosses.
- A friendly and helpful online community.
- Surprises, unlockables, and much, much more.
Download Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch for Doom now and join in on the 8-bit glory.