A New Dawn Patches are save-friendly and any game that you have started with 1.73A-H is will load fine with Patch I.
Patch I Changes:
- Fixed Enabled-Disabled Buildings, and message notifying the player
- AI will not ask for peace multiple times during one turn
- If the player A declines a request for war from Player B against Player C, player C will be happier with player A
- Fixed possible memory leaks
- Fixed Defending Dynamic XP gain
- Fixed AI calculations for buildings that create specific units faster
- Added RevDCM's Latest Religous & Inquistion AI code
- Added Vincentz improved Icons
- The Diplomacy Settings tab no longer over-rides game option choices.
- AI will look for farther away tiles when settling cities