After 2 months of development time, the secret City Assault 2:City Decedere level is now ready for download. This is a demo of Level 1 of the mod.
After 2 months of development time, the secret City Assault 2 level is now ready for download.
I have been working on this project by myself; The purpose of this map is to be included as part of my 3rd year Dissertation at University
As part of my university studies, I have included in the zip folder a link to an online questionnaire. The questionnaire will contain spoilers, so it is suggested that you play the game first, before reading the questions, in order to keep the content of the game a surprise. The questionnaire will help me in my studies and also help me make the map better, so please fill it in as it is only short.
As a demo - some of the elements are still WIP, and i have had to replace some designed features with standard features, but overall it should work well and feel different to the usual Crysis mods.
- If you play on 64bit you may experience a few texture bugs/ other weird stuff
- Install patch 1.2 if you haven't already.
- Unzip the "City_Decedere_zipfolder" and place the "City_Decedere" folder into 'Electronic Arts\Crysis\Mods' folder.
- Click on the Launch City Decedere.bat and allow Crysis to load with the mod.
- Open console (with the ~ key) and type in "con_restricted 0" (without "") to allow access to console commands
- Load your custom map by typing in the console "map cityassault2" (Without "") and press Enter.
Additionally you can use the Crytools Launcher to load your custom level.[/list]