This is the Second level of the City Decedere mod, called Darkness. Unfortunately, as I only had 1 month to create this, its only half the intended size, but its still really scary.
This is the Second level of the City Decedere mod, called Darkness.
Unfortunately, as I only had 1 month to create this, its only half the intended size, but its still really scary.
Thanks go to:
- factorx – ‘Bare Human Hands’ textures
- COD511, DICY, Nerv3, Watbe, zygurt - beta testers
- DICY, Fortran, Nerv3, Watbe, Zygurt - SB advice
- Watbe – website questionnaire
- 3Ds Max textures, CGtextures.com
- FreeSounds, SoundSnap and DeadSpace OST
- True Technique recording studio
- Voice acting by Jlim, NushD, AndrewW & JamieW
- Custom buildings and props
- More custom melee weapons
- Includes the flashlight/torch weapon
- Includes the new Syringe based Health System
- New AI zombie behaviour with attack animations
- Higher FPS optimisation
- Voice dialogue
- Reduced HUD
- Install patch 1.2 if you haven't already.
- Unzip the "City_Decedere_L2_zipfolder" and place the "City_Decedere_L2" folder into 'Electronic Arts\Crysis\Mods' folder.
- in the folder, click on the Launch City Decedere.bat and select your version 32bit or 64bit
- once crysis has loaded, go to 'New Game,' select your difficulty, and play
Additionally you can use the Crytools Launcher to load your custom level.