The very first public release of the Crazy Mod, Version 0.5 brings a couple new units and changes to all the factions. An enhancement mod for Zero Hour, the Crazy Mod adds ridiculous, outlandish, and funny weaponry to the battlefield, and will eventually include three new generals for you to play with, each inspired by something crazy. I apologize, there are a couple visual bugs in this release, including the Hover Scud Launcher and Scud Launcher Launcher, but it is already fixed and ready once I release the next version. Click the read more+ link for a list of all known bugs in this version.
Known Bugs in Crazy Mod Version 0.5 Release:
- Hover SCUD Launcher - Turrets for 1st and 2nd Salvage levels are all shown at once.
- SCUD Launcher Launcher - The launcher SCUD Launcher does not move into position relative to the turret, due to a model hierarchy error.
- Buzzsaw Paladin - Attack Move doesn't work properly.
- Lead Beam - Main weapon ineffective against infantry.
- China War Factory - When upgraded with mines, some buttons disappear.
- Campaign - Modifications to the Stealth General's RPG Trooper caused the campaign to be broken.
Most of these bugs are already fixed for Version 0.6, which should be around soon.