Crysis Wars EXtended patch 1.1.4 is the latest patch for the version 1.1.0 of Crysis Wars EX that has been released. This is the .rar version that contains the files to manually update the mod installed inside 'Mods' directory.
- Added Phoenix anti-cheat (written by CorneN)
- Added Phoenix server variables
- Added Unlocker for server player limit
- Added First person effect to some weapons
- Fixed Map Coast_EX
- Fixed Map Settlement
- Fixed No recoil bug based on weapon raising
- Fixed no recoil bug based on the usage of EX laser shortcut
- Fixed minor bugs in Settlement PS map
- Removed startup animation for SMG
- Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis Wars -> Mods.
(if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder)
- Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Crysis/Mods).
- Start Crysis, use the ingame mod loader to load the mod.
- After you restart Crysis, open console (^) type in "con_restricted 0" (without the "") enter and then type in "map mapname" (without the "" whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load located in the mod level folder in Mods/Game/Levels folder)