The Alpha 1.2 version of the modification that aims to bring Far Cry 2 like Dynamic Fire spreading to the CryENGINE 2. This mod is in very early development, but already its beginning to take form.
- Fire spreads dynamically
- Fire is affected by wind and the environment around it.
New for Alpha 1.2:
- Better optimization.
- Larger fires from 1.1
- More fire particles.
- Nicer Particles (Less blob, more burn)
- Better reaction to wind.
- Terrain, Vegetation & building burnt texture added.
- WIP Flamethrower added (details below).
- Crashes fixed.
- Alpha 1.1 bugs fixed
- Flame thrower is now fixed! and has better optimization!
New Weapon - Flamethrower:
This weapon is available in the editor only, unless you want to include it in your mod and mods levels, or add it to the Crysis SP maps yourself. In the editor you will find the weapon in the "Entities" section of the Rollupbar (bar on the left ;) ), in the Items folder. Its called "Flamer". This weapon is still a work in progress, as it only has rudimentary particle effects, and uses the SMG model. Hopefully in the future I can get this weapon finished.