The Enhanced 4X Mod version 1.72 for Rebellion version 1.8. Adds several new Random Events and a few other tweaks.
The Enhanced 4X Mod version 1.701 for Rebellion version 1.8. To install, download the file, extract it to your Mods-Rebellion v1.80 folder, and enable it from the mods tab in game or directly edit the Enabled-Mods.txt file. The checksum should be 37628961. The 1.7 versions of the optional minimods and Galaxy Forge should still work for this version.
- -Added a new Random Event, the Property Bubble. It occurs on a single planet and reduces planet upgrade cost and build times, but after a time the bubble will collapse, reducing tax income for several minutes.
- -Added new exiled Pirate Captain random event. He will flee to a planet at random and join whoever owns the planet in exchange for a share of the tax income.
- -Added Commodity Boom random event. Increasing resource extraction rates by 25% at all planets.
- -Added Immigrants random event. Permently increases the maximum population of a random planet and increases the population growth rate for a time.
- -Added Mining Rush random event. Greatly increases mining income on one planet and gives a 40% bonus to population growth for a time.
- -Added Phasic Anomaly random event. Lets a random player jump between all of their planets in a solar system for a time.
- -The Economic Upturn and Economic Downturn random events now give smaller bonuses and penalties.
- -The Hidden Academy Artifact now gives an extra command point and 50 fleet supply, in addition to its previous bonuses.
- -All ships move 50% faster in Star gravity wells, so that moving through them isn't such a pain.
- -All ships now jump between solar systems 50% faster, which might improve the AI on multistar maps.
- -Black Holes and Neutron Stars no longer reduce the phase jump speed of ships traveling from them.
- -TEC Shield Generator upgrade now only has one level, reducing the maximum shield protection from 90% to 70%. However, it is now easier to both get the shield generators and the upgrade.
- -Fixed a bug that caused the buttons in the fleet research window to be misaliegned with the background.
- -The Eradica Titan's unyielding will ability now only makes the titan invincible for 60/120 seconds. However, the titan will still stay alive after this effect finishes.